Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Fruits Basket: A New Generation

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Fruits Basket: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:09 am

OOC: Ok, first of all I am not following the manga, however it ends. I am simply making an rp that is based on Fruits Basket but not with those characters. Just PM me what zodiac you would like to have and I will post it here in this post.

In Japan there is a big town that has been filled with strange things. Everyday things and not-so everyday things. There is a family that is supreme over other families. So supreme that they have their own establishment isolated from the rest of the town though it is in the middle of it. Only a few of the members of this family live outside of this establishment. This family is the Sohma family. They are very wealthy in money and most of their children go to private schools, though few still go to public schools. The public high school is located on the other side of the town.

Ok, so basically it is exactly like Fruits Basket just with different names. There can only be 10 cursed in the Sohma family. If these 10 get filled up then you can be a non-cursed member of the family or you can be someone outside of the family altogether.

Zodiac:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena sat at the desk working on the latest addition to her pile of homework. Her dark brown hair was draped over her shoulders as she bit her lip with her pencil going a hundred miles an hour on the paper. Her hand was hurting but she wouldn’t stop and continued to write until she was finished with the already over-due assignment. She finally finished it then jumped from her chair and ran down the hall of desks then when she reached the teachers desk she slammed it down on her desk, not meaning for it to be so loud, and bent over breathing heavily. The teacher turned to look at her from the board then shook her head.
“Rena, you really need to start breathing when you are in a hurry. You can go sit down now, and please, don’t let the next assignment be three days late.�
Rena nodded as her breath returned to her and she walked slowly back to her desk and sat down.

Zodiac:
Cat: MEGAcya
Dog:
Rat:
Rooster:
Horse:
Tiger:
Ox:
Dragon:
Monkey:
Rabbit:
Ram:
Boar:
Snake:
God:
Last edited by Aelita on Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fruits Basket: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animeroleplayer4life on Thu May 31, 2007 5:34 pm

ooc8 ummm...hi im kinda new to this but i would like to roleplay with u i guss...........

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

animeroleplayer4life
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animeroleplayer4life on Thu May 31, 2007 5:37 pm

Momo ran down a side walk,her blond hair blowing as she giggled and lookd around,a bunny backpack on her back as she ran behind a tree. She peeked out from behind the tree and stared at a small dog who was barking at her madly as she poked it on the nose and said "get away!!"

animeroleplayer4life
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:55 pm

OOC: Sorry I am late. I have only recently gotten back. Are you still here?

School let out and Rena exited the building with a sigh. She hoped she wouldn't fail this year. It was because of her cold she had that she had to miss school and therefore got a late assignment. It made her happy that she got it done though. Rena was walking down the sidewalk when she heard a dog barking furiously and someone telling it to get away. This caught her attention as she walked over to where the two were. Rena dug into her pocket and got out a small piece of jerky. "Come here doggy. Go fetch!" She said as she got the dog's attention then threw the jerky over a fence. The dog ran after it leaving the girl alone now. Rena walked up to her with a smile. "The neighborhood dog. It likes to bark at people. My name is Rena." She said holding out her hand to the girl.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XelStyx on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:27 am

OOC: Hey, if youre still looking for people to join you im interested :P. Rabbit is taken I see but i was unsure if you were one of the zodiac members or not >_>". Cant seem to find the character profiles and I dont want to do something taken. Thx !

XelStyx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kari on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:50 pm

OOC: i'd really like to join up in this RP. Is the Cat taken????

Kari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XelStyx on Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:52 am

OOC: Oh well- guess this isnt going anywhere. Shame :(

XelStyx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:24 pm

OOC: Updated September 5, 2008

I am reopening this RP. SO, if anyone wants to join DON'T HESITATE! All Zodiac creatures are aloud, including the cat. I will from now on post what Zodiac are taken. Just pm me and tell me what you are and I will post it in the FIRST POST on which Zodiac are taken but I won't put who the zodiac are. ^^

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:31 am

(OOC: should i carry on from the last post, or just start off seperately?)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:57 am

OOC: Start off separately. ^^

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:03 am

OOC: Okie dokie :)

Cyanide sighed and closed her eyes, snuggling deeper into her covers. It CANT be morning already.. she thought to herself. Then she realised why she needed to get up sp early today. "school. great." she muttered sarcasticly, prising herself away from her warm bed and getting dressed.

MEGAcya
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:31 am

Rena was at her kitchen table wide awake and ready for the day to begin. She made a mental not of all the things she needed to do that day which was go to school and pay the bills on her way to the hospital to see her grandmother. She had been sick for sometime and since Rena had to move in with her grandmother she was now paying all of the bills and filling up the refrigerator leaving her little to no money for herself. Finishing up the rest of her breakfast Rena put the dishes in the sink and grabbed her bag heading out of the door. Reaching the sidewalk she started walking on her way to school.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 am

(OOC: is rena a sohma? i'm guessing not, since she lives with her grandmother..)
Once she was ready for school, Cyanide checked her watch. "i'm going to be late..." she muttered, grabbing an apple on the way out of the door to eat on the way, and picking up her bag as she walked out of the door.i cant believe i've got myself stuck at this stupid public school...

MEGAcya
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:24 pm

OOC: No, she's a 'normal' person. ^^

IC:
Rena walked down the sidewalk close to school. A bunch of students passed her and went on. Crossing the road she had been so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed the vehicle coming straight for her.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Cyanide yawned this is way too early. she thought, gazing out of the window of the car. her eyes widened. There was a girl right infront of them. "Hey look out!" she yelled, both to the driver and the pedestrian.

(OOC: so she's like the 'riceball'? ^_^ )

MEGAcya
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:57 pm

OOC: XD I guess it's like that.

"Huh?" Rena looked over just in time to see the car and jumped out of the way managing to twist her foot. "Ow." She said as she sat up on her side now her uniform had been tore by landing on the sidewalk. Reaching down she rubbed her ankle trying to hold back tears. "Ouch."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Cyanide told the driver to stop and opened the door of the car. "what were you doing in the middle of the road like that?? you should pay more attention!"

MEGAcya
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Her eyes grew wide and she jumped up. "Oh! I'm sorry! I was walking to school and I guess I wasn't paying attention." She said scratching her head. "I'm sorry that I caused you trouble. I really should watch where I am going better."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 pm

"yeah, you should be more careful" she muttered. "you could get hurt..."

MEGAcya
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:57 pm

"Yes, I'm sorry to cause you trouble." She said looking down. "I will leave you now..." Walking away from the girl Rena started walking again on her way to school. She hated it when people were mad at her but sometimes she deserved it.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.