Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Fruits Basket: The New Generation

Fruits Basket: The New Generation

a part of “Fruits Basket: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

What would have happened if Kyo and Tohru never ended up together? If the curse was never broken? Let's find out... (Only the horse and the boar open!)(needs more males!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fruits Basket: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fruits Basket: The New Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey Shinku! I wanted to have the son if thats okay! I will make him soon. Ummm I'm in so many of your rps lol. All of em really. Anyways How old do you think he should be? Since hes the oldest.... :) Unless I can't have em that is. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kailani98
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Sure kailani you can have the son. And about the age, he can really just has to be older than 15, or he could be 15 and him and the daughter could be twins, but it's up to you.

Shinku122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey, this is really exciting :D I've never seen a decent looking Furuba RP. I'd like to reserve the Tiger. The new generation doesn't have to bare too much resemblance to the old one, right?

Leito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

@Leito- You can have the Tiger, and the new generation doesn't have to bare that much resemblance to the old one at all.

Shinku122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Can I have the dog please? ^-^ I'll probably make my character sheet tomorrow

WarningImCrazy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I would like to reserve the rabbit? :D
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 pm

can i reserve the sheep please

AnimeGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Can I possibly reserve the head of the Sohma house?

Lethalan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Pizzahut! :D

Lol who is the slender man? XP
is he supposed to be a killer, if so wha kind name is slender man? LMFAO

AnimeGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:32 pm

@WarningImCrazy, Pizzahut, Animegirl, & Lethalan- Sure

Shinku122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Like the famous words, google it! Also, must one of the parents be an actual character from the manga/anime? Or complete different random people you made up?

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Am I allowed to reserve the rat?? I'll have her character up in no time.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Hmmm, I hope we don't get an over load of female characters...

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm

I hope so, too. I happen to be making a male, though he is going to be slightly feminine. I just can't get myself to make a fully masculine male character, haha.

Leito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 pm

I can make my character a guy, if you want. Guys are more fun to play anyways! ;D

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limmel on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm

( o w o )
this looks cool.
I'd like to reserve the Rooster, please.
Last edited by Limmel on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Limmel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:57 pm

@Limmel- Sure

And just so everybody knows, one of the parents of each Soma family member has to be one of the Original Characters, such as the cat's father would be Kyo and then their mother would be some totally random person. The character doesn't have to be like the original character though, they can be totally different if you want them to be.

Shinku122
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limmel on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 am

Thank you! c:
By the way, I've a-submitted me character~ ; u ;

Limmel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Can i reserve the snake? if not, the ox?

Luna Star
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!