Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Fukushima High 2.0

Fukushima High 2.0

a part of “Fukushima High 2.0”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This is my second try at making this roleplay work. IT'S NEW AND IMPROVED! It's got everything an anime high school could ever dream of, so come on down and apply before someone snatches that character you want.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fukushima High 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fukushima High 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:48 pm

@Keen
Yeah, agreed. .-.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

We neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moar popular guys. :O
If you only have one character, it would be super cool if you could make a popular boy! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm so sorry >.< I've been away so often and I held you guys up. I have finished my character and is ready^^

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm

@Leej10100

It's okay! And yes, you may!

xLevesquex
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:08 pm

May I reserve one popular guy spot please? Thanks (:

TwistedSong
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Guys, we need to have like, a really awkward moment between everyone. ^-^

xLevesquex
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 am

Sorry if im manhandleing anybody, I'm just trying to get everybody onthe same page.

Also, I tried to tag everybody in 2A that I could with that last post buy if I missed anybody it would be cool if they could be thrown in there.

MaxStokes
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 pm

I 'm out, sorry. Somebody else can take the Broadcasting leader or make my character an NPC
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!