Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fun game *^_^*

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Fun game *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:08 pm

If I woke up next to Yami, I'd very politely ask him to keep his light sabres off ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:29 pm

If I woke up next to Jade I would too, ask that Yami kept his light sabres off.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:20 am

If I woke up next to everyone that's in the bed, I'd promptly push them all out and have my randomly appearing butler take them to their own bedrooms.

I know you guys love me, but c'mon. You can't keep crawling into my bed. XD
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:08 am

I can, and will.

If I woke up next to Angel having her butler kick me out, I'd bite his hand and hop up on the bed and push Angel out before curling up in the middle and start purring that I have such a big bed to myself.

-Tarmo, the Kitty who has to have everything.

I'm back >.> <.<

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 pm

If I woke up in the arms of a butler taking me to my own room. I'd admire Angel for giving me my own bedroom.

8)
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:26 pm

If I woke next to everyone getting carried to their rooms by Mel's butler I'd grab a rocket launcher and annihilate the house (It's not mine so meh)

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Froggy on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:13 am

If I woke up in the ruins of a house next to a guy holding two light sabers and a rocket launcher, I'd wonder why I had walked into an alternate universe Star Wars RP. D:

Froggy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:27 pm

If I woke up next to froggy in the ruins of the house, Id snap my fingers and make a bigger better house appear. Then go back to sleep.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:40 am

If I woke up in a bigger, better house I would kick Swift.Arrow outside and keep it for myself.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:46 am

If I woke up to sesha throwing Arrow out of a bigger house, I'd have my reincarnated butler throw her out, too, because they blew up my house! Then I'd go make eggs, toast, sausage, and orange juice and enjoy.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:30 am

If I woke up to Mel making breakfast I would join her! I love to make breakfast and we would make enough to feed and army or RPers!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:58 am

If i woke up next to sesha making breakfast, i'd wait for the opportune moment and steal the finished product, and hide under the bed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like to think of sanity as a good well made but not particularly attractive coat, something you can slip on and off when you need it. - Grim

Vigilante
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:21 pm

If I woke up next to vi-vi, i would give him a hug, while actually posting a 'kick me' sign on his back.
=P

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:04 pm

If I woke up and saw Myth put a kick me sign on Vigil I would walk over and kick him in the shin.

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:56 pm

If I woke up next to sesha kicking Oliver, I'd kick her and save Oliver. Then I'd take breakfast from Oliver and make sure everyone had some.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 pm

If I woke up next to all this chaos, I'd roll over and go back to sleep

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:07 am

If I woke up to Yami going back to sleep, I'd curl up next to him and burrow under the covers.
:3

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:04 am

If I woke up next to a burrowing Myth and a sleeping Yami I would dump a pail of ice water on both of them :P

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 am

If I woke up to Sesha pouring water on Myth and Yami I would dump a pail of mustard on all 3 of them and go to another, cleaner bed of my own.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:28 am

If I woke up covered in water and mustard I'd run crying to Mel

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!