Announcements: Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Fun game *^_^*

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Fun game *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:46 pm

If I woke up next to Anime Fairy I would pretend I was a pirate and capture her :)
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sesha
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:57 pm

If I woke up next to Sesha, I'd prolly throw her out the window, and put my girlfriend there instead... then good things would happen....

-gets the cookies-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:00 pm

If I woke up next to Vexar and his girlfriend, I'd start screaming until they both ran away...then keep the cookies for myself. 8)

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:21 pm

If I woke up next to jadelinghawkins I would push her off the side of the bed and steal her cookies!!

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:07 pm

If I woke up next to cookies and sesha, I'd kill sesha with the cookies, and force her to vomit them up in death.. then eat the cookies.

Vexar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clyodna on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:30 pm

If I'd wake up next to Vexar I'd push him out of bed in half sleep then proceed to fumble through the cookie vault for my favourite kinds of cookies and after getting the milk from the freezer in the back start eating my delicious breakfast. :D

Clyodna
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:33 pm

If I woke up next to Clyodna and the cookies I would steal the cookies and cuddle over to my side and hide them.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:22 pm

If I woke up next to A.F. I would let my g/f do things to her while I ate the cookie vault to see what is locked inside.

Vexar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:40 am

o.o If I woke up next to Vexar...and his g/f I would jump out of the bed and run like hell.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:02 am

If I woke up next to Anime Fairy, I'd stare for a while, scratch my head and fall asleep again. T_T

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like to think of sanity as a good well made but not particularly attractive coat, something you can slip on and off when you need it. - Grim

Vigilante
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:08 am

If I woke up next to Vigilante I would tickle him until he left the room.

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:15 am

If I woke up next to Sesha, I would... *Ponders*

STEAL THE BEDCOVERS, roll to the edge of the bed and go back to sleeping.

Vigilante
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:29 am

If I woke up to Vigilante id say "I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!", curl up into the fetal position, and rock back-and-forth all traumatized-like.
-Wolf
Rin, kyo, toh, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:34 am

If I woke up next to MetusOccultus all traumatized-like....I would give him a fluffy teddy bear and a big hug!

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:49 am

If I woke up with Metus and Sesha next to me.. I'd get the cheese grater

Vexar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:57 am

If I woke up next to Vexar I would make sure his girlfriend is no where in sight then push him out of bed before he could call her.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:57 pm

If I woke up next to Anime Fairy, I'd draw a moustache on her face and collapse on the floor next to the bed. (And the bedcovers come with me!)

Vigilante
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:14 pm

If I woke up next to Vigi.. I'd spontaniously combust with the anti-gay nuclear warhead I had implanted in my legs.

Vexar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:47 pm

if i woke up next to Vexar i'd freak out about what his girlfriend would do to me.
I had hope
I believed
But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived

You will pay for what you've done

Red XIII
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:51 pm

If I woke up next to Red, I'd headbutt the wall, throw a lampshade at the ceiling, shout "GODJILLA!" and sleep. Pretending nothing happend.

Vigilante
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!