Announcements: Universe of the Month Voting! » Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Universe of the Month Voting! » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » Universe of the Week! » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Fun game *^_^*

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Fun game *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:04 pm

If I woke up next to angel I'd look around and start meowing for a saucer of milk :3

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:15 pm

If I woke up next to Tarmo mewing for milk, I'd probably groggily mumble to get it yourself! Then I'd be sad for yelling at a kitty, and would get some.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:23 pm

If I woke up next to Angel, I'd slowly lie back down and think back on my life while waiting for her fiancee to kill me

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:29 pm

If I woke up to Yami and Angel, I'd curl up between them and meow till they both got me milk :3

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:30 pm

haha. Yeah...my fiance probably would kill someone. o_O

If I woke up next to Yami and Tarmo, I'd wonder if I was a victim of a horrible accident, like in the movie 50 First Dates, where I couldn't remember anything after the day of my accident, and I was really married with kids and had to watch a video every morning when I woke up to get an update of my life so I could sort of be a normal wife and mother...o.o....

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:33 pm

And pet owner, don't forget pet owner :3]]

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:49 pm

If I woke up next to Tarmo I would get him a golden saucer of milk and some fresh fish :D
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Christmas Kitty~ on Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:51 am

IF I woke up next to Sesha, I'd give her a kitty plushie, drink the milk, and jump out the window.

Merry Christmas to all :3

~Christmas Kitty~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:17 am

Okay, I swear someone is deleting my damn posts. I know I posted in reply to sesha...That's the third time this week that's happened. >.<

If I woke up next to Christmas Kitty, I would be alone...again...because he jumped out the window. o.o Kamikaze Kitty?

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Christmas Kitty~ on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:22 am

Kamikaze Kitty is Janurary's Kitty.

If I woke up next to Angel, I'd meow for some milk :p

~Christmas Kitty~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:34 am

If I woke up next to Christmas Kitty meowing again, I might just get angry and throw a pillow at it! In doing so, I'd probably knock any saucers of milk over and scatter cookie bits all over the floor, then scream because I made a mess and I'm tired and don't feel like cleaning it up, so I'd yell at the kitty to go get a damn sponge and clean up his mess!

-cough-

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:28 pm

If I woke up next to Angel_Melfina I would poke her arm then jump out of the bed and run around in circles...

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:33 pm

If I woke up with Anime Fairy running in circles I would throw a pillow at her and see if she fell. Then I would run away so she wouldn't catch me!

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:15 pm

If I woke up next to sesha, I would shake her awake and ask her "That was a good night yesterday wasn't it?" XD

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:21 pm

If I woke up next to Yami shaking sesha, I'd poke him and be like. "Yes, it apparently was a good night because you have both of us in bed!" xD

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:33 pm

If I was awake shaking sesha and being poked by Mel, I'd cry mommy and jump out the window before Mel's fiancee finds out what happened

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:43 am

If I woke up by being shook by Yami and saw Mel there too...I would push them off the bed and make myself some pancakes!

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:14 am

If I woke up next to sesha making pancakes in bed, I'd wash the sheets AGAIN because they are sticky AGAIN, and then scold her like a mother would.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:18 am

If I woke up next to Dani, Sesha and Yami; I'd pull all of the covers, ignoring the stickyness and wrap myself followed by teh sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like to think of sanity as a good well made but not particularly attractive coat, something you can slip on and off when you need it. - Grim

Vigilante
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:31 am

Ewww, stick covers!

If I woke up next to Oliver wrapped in the sticky sheets, I'd just throw him away and get new sheets. =P

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!