Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fun game *^_^*

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Fun game *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:44 pm

You may have playd it before, ^_^ okays so heres the rules...

Yu have to say what you would do if you woke up in bed next to the person ABOVE.

>> I cant really start so ^_^ <<

So the next person to post says it about me? understand? Be nice [;
People... do us all a favour and SPELL CHECK!

But my dreams aren't as empty...
As my conscience seems to be.
I have hours... Only lonely,
My love is vengeance
That's never free.

(18:59:09) Fairy: must... make... better... char... desc... -crawls- :l
(18:59:18) Tarmo: Fairy, no!
(18:59:24) Fairy: but i must!
(18:59:28) Tarmo: You'll die if you do!
(18:59:36) Fairy: its the only way!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fairy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fun game *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:09 pm

I usually don't like these topics, because sometimes they are hard to follow, but since I caught this in the beginning, I'll go along with it!

If I woke up next to Fairy, I think I'd go back to sleep thinking that I was dreaming to begin with because there was some girl in my bed that I didn't know! o.O;;
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:33 pm

if i woke up in bed next to Angel_Melfina i'd worry that her boyfriend found me in her bed, then when i was done panicking i'd leg it before i got killed by her bloke.
I had hope
I believed
But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived

You will pay for what you've done

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kheelan Razor on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:21 pm

If i woke up in bed next to Red, who is in bed next to Angel, who is in bed next to Fairy,i'd kick Red out of bed and say "Good Morning ladies."

Kheelan Razor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:48 pm

If i woke up next too Kheelan Razor id be most likely thinking "How'd i get here?" then id probally recall an awsome party, and go back to sleep, and wake up in the afternoon some-time because im lazy *^_^*

Fairy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:46 pm

if i woke up next to Fairy i'd think i was having some weird dream and end up poking her till she got pissed off with me.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feleon on Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:56 pm

If I woke up in the bed next to Red, I would get out and walk out the door.

Feleon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:15 pm

i'll give it a try...

if i woke up in bed next to Feleon, i'd start freaking out and run to the breakfast table were i would eat Captain Crunch and forget all about my encounter.
ใใ‚Œใฏ้ฟใ‘ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใชใ„ๅ‹ๅˆฉ่€…ใงใ™ใ€‚

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:24 pm

If i woke up next too Sketchy id probaly look around and make a run for it, trying to work out what happened the night before... x

Fairy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:14 pm

If I woke up next to Fairy I would first question my sexuality then go back to sleep. <<

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:54 am

if i woke up next to Anime fairy i'd wonder how i got all the way to Indiana.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:30 pm

If I woke up next to Red XIII, I'd pull the blanket back up over my head and pretend to still be asleep.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:33 pm

If I woke up next to Jadeling id shake her awake saying "Mm.. Badlanders"
-Wolf
Rin, kyo, toh, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:42 pm

If i woke up next to metus id most likely wonder how i went to bed in england and woke up in america then make a run for it before he wakes :D

Fairy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:24 pm

if i woke up next to Fairy i'd hide till she gets up and leaves the room, then totally stalk her.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:25 am

If I woke up next to a huge fire dog beast I'd flip the fuck out.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:22 pm

If I woke up next to aeleon I would wonder what I should do.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:49 pm

If i woke up next to Anime Fairy i would question my sexuality, then leave QUICKLY before she woke up...

Fairy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:58 pm

If I woke up next to Fairy i'd capture her, grind her up for fairy dust, and sell it on E-bay >.>

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:44 pm

If I woke up next to Metus I would poke him to see if he were still drunk.
(Yes, I know, total put down on my part. xP)

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!