Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Future To Be Decided

A Future To Be Decided

a part of “A Future To Be Decided”, a fictional universe by Laseu.

You are taken to a village called Asulta. Everyone has their future decided by the time they reach the age 10. They just don't know it. YOU are another case. Your future is still a mystery. You are here to be studied, until your future has been decided...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Future To Be Decided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Future To Be Decided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Future To Be Decided"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Future To Be Decided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 pm

There appears to be a problem with the images, if you are unable to see the pictures ( as you will need to use those pictures to describe the village/house in your posts ) please let me know!

And many thanks to Heather1205 for joining so quickly, and also for her unique and interesting character :D I'll be looking forward to what she'll be like once the roleplay starts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 pm

I won't be able to post for a day or two, but as soon as I can I will be back on here. Thanks for accepting the character! :)

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:34 pm

That's fine! Thank's for letting me know :)

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby callum6021 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:50 am

made a character hope you like it :)

callum6021
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 am

Glad to see that you've all already started posting! Just a quick note : ( You don't have to repost or anything, it should be fine ) You were originally supposed to post in " The Empty Field " but it doesn't really matter, just make sure you read the post that Dark put up there. Thanks again!

One more thing : I was waiting to see if anymore people would join before I started posting anything as the NPC. So I was wondering if you guys would prefer for me to keep on waiting, or just start.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 pm

I really don't mind either way. If we go ahead and get started, people could just jump in in the middle, or if you'd rather wait, I don't mind that either :)

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Hmm, I think I'll go ahead and start. You guys have been patient enough :P

Btw Dark, moved your post over to "The village of Asulta" To make it easier for me to post, hope you don't mind ^^

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Please bare in mind that I am away. I should have one chance to get on tomorrow but after that I won't be on until about the 16.
â™ĢLouder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shinyâ™Ē
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Got it! Thanks for the reminder :)

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm

The posts are kind of bouncing around in different places and it's confusing me a bit...

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:50 am

As far as I can tell all of the characters are in the empty field. Not many people on RPG are used to setting the location so a few people may have left it on the default.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 am

I see most of them in The Village...then one in Empty Field and I have to go back and forth to see what's going on...
If I just go to the posting tab they're all in order but if I go to a certain place then I have to go between them.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:38 am

I se the posting tab as an easier way to see the posts anyway. Most rps don't even use the places system. All post have mentioned the field, I think and in the plot it mentions that we start in the empty field so, one would assume that that is where all the posts are set.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Well I'm off for the the day as I fly out for Italy in about 6 hours. I am happy for others to role play my character while I'm gone so the role play can progress. Just please keep in mind his personality and stuff. Have fun roleplaying!

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

I'll be away a few days but might be able to hop in and post, sorry.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:10 pm

That's fine! And about the 'posting all over the place' thing, the posts were originally supposed to be in the " Empty Field ",but most of the posts were put in "The village of Asulta". So I decided that all the posting would be done there.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:52 am

Crap... just noticed this RP is dead... anyone wants to RP in a world where all the NPC is controlled by the GM/DM, go to Gods of Elements

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!