Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gainning

Gainning

a part of “Gainning”, a fictional universe by Slick Scarlett.

Five friends- friends who have been together since pre-k. It was only a matter of time until they started to gain...Gain crushes on each other, that is. [ONE FEMALE ROLE LEFT!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gainning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gainning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gainning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look forward, look besides you, and your best friend will always be there.

-UNKNOWN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Gainning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Evening I was wondering if I could reserve a character with Nicholas Hoult as the FC?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:08 pm

You are welcome to do so! ^.^

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:04 pm

I want female friend 2 please. And the fc can be....Meagan Fox. Just because. Please and Thank you.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 pm

I'll reserve her for you. ^^

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Can I reserve the 3rd female friend? And the FC can be Nina Dobrev C:

ShadowAngel789
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Could I claim Female 3 please with Jemima West as the FC?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:28 pm

@ShadowAngel

Yes!

@pheonixangel

Sorry! ShadowAngel JUST reserved that spot!

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 pm

It's ok. I don't mind taking the last male spot with a FC of Andrew Garfield, if that's ok?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:05 pm

That is perfectly okay!

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:36 pm

I sent in a character. It's not done, but I just wanted you to know that I'm committed. Give me till tomorrow to come up with a bio and personality.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Miranda looks great so far!

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Jeremiah is up tell me what you think

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:35 pm

I freaking love Jeremiah! He is so cool. And sweet. AND OMG! My character, Miranda, is going to have fun messing with him.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Matthew's completed. Feel free to let me know what you think

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Miranda is officially complete!! Personality and all!! So excited to start!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Can't wait for this to start...

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Everyone's character's look great! And hey, does anyone know any other person who would take interest in this rp? Because we're lacking one female character, and the reservation time has been exceeded. So if you have any friends interested in this rp, please tell them there is an available role. The sooner, the better! c:

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rextrex on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:09 pm

May I be the open female?

rextrex
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!