Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Galaoa: The Tangled Red Threads of Fate

Galaoa: The Tangled Red Threads of Fate

a part of “Galaoa: The Tangled Red Threads of Fate”, a fictional universe by Ravelin.

Can five commoners and five royals really get passed their social status, race, and place of brith and love each other for the sake of peace? Or shall their red strings get tangled into someone else's?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Galaoa: The Tangled Red Threads of Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Galaoa: The Tangled Red Threads of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Galaoa: The Tangled Red Threads of Fate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Galaoa: The Tangled Red Threads of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am

Oh goodie! I get first dibs lol. Can I be the Adoressa commoner please? If you have trouble getting male chars too, I can always play one.

Edit: Also, in this rpg can commoners be working class, or are they all dirt poor?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:39 am

You know me, Rave, I'll take the Fraynia price (and possibly will throw up Ronan for conflict)
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 am

Okay, got both of you guys reserved. Zodia, I want to make sure that you WILL stay in the RP and I do expect 500 words post. I don't want you to drop out without warning unlike my Beauty and the Beast RP.

Ravelin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 am

Yes ma'am. I do apologize for that. Next time I'll tell you or I'll give myself a good tongue lashing.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 am

I should probably do this formally: Hello, Everyone, I'm Sinclair. I'll be your Co-GM for this RP. If ever you need something, just let me know and I'll do my best by you.

SinclairWilde
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:21 am

I'd like to reserve the Eden princess. I'll have her sheet up by tonight!(:
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

Okay, she's reserved for ya'. ^^

Ravelin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:30 am

@Reianna: Awesome~ make sure you follow the sheet and upload a character icon when you submit your character sheet. Looking forward to reading it.

SinclairWilde
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 am

Third times the charm, Rave? Ha ha I think I would like my original Galaoa Princess spot back please

Kenzi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 am

Well, you did still it out until the bitter end in both. So, I be happy to welcome you back :3

Ravelin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 am

Hey Ravelin, good to see you on your feet and going at it again! May I bring back my favorite Eden commoner if it's still available?
Kumori Ryuu

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 am

@Kumori: I really think that Rave (and I) want new characters this time around. She's even made a new character (who is awesome)

SinclairWilde
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:54 am

I understand if you guys want new characters, but if that's the case I think I will bow out. I really loved Josephine and wanted to finally get a chance to play her in an RP for more than 5 posts haha. So, if I can keep her I will very happily stay but if now someone else can take my spot. Please don't take this as my being rude, I don't mean it like that at all!

Kenzi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:56 am

Haha, alright then, if you say so Sinclair.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:56 am

@Kenzi: Ultimately it's up to Rave (and not myself) but I was under the impression that we're looking for new characters to truly give this a reboot and not just the same characters with the same paths. And speaking of redoing. Rave, I won't be using Iryn, so in that case, I'll take the Adoressan Prince. I'm dying to make a new ice-capped world. Let me know if that's okay. Also, Kenzi, I did PM you.

@Kumori: I dunno if you're happy about that or peeved. ^^; I hate internet tonality.

SinclairWilde
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks for understand, Kenzi and Kumori. I am really looking for new blood with characters, which one of the reasons why I replaced Rave with Escasriet who is a bit stronger of a character than Rave was. Sorry you guys, but I am looking for a new set of characters.

Sure thing, Sinclair. I'll just change your reserve to the ice prince ^^

Ravelin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 pm

There's seven slots, three royals and four commoners, still open.

Ravelin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:51 pm

if there are any female commoner spots left, I would like to reserve her. I don't care where she is from.
If there aren't any female spots, I'd take a prince! (IF there is one, haha)

phooka
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:54 pm

If you look on the front page, it should tell you what is open. I would hope that you have a preference.

SinclairWilde
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!