Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

[PLAYED] Game 9: Master vs. Zhelir Darkfall

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Who will win the game?

Master
2
100%
Zhelir Darkfall
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 2

[PLAYED] Game 9: Master vs. Zhelir Darkfall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:10 pm

Game Rules:

Freestyle Speed, 6+ words, 5 hits to win - may continue afterward as decided in battle.


Points before this new game:

Master: 1220 punten, Zhelir Darkfall: 1100 punten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:44 pm

The game has been won by: Master


Points after this game:

Master: 1330 punten,

Zhelir Darkfall: 978 punten,

Game has been validated by the administrator. Reason:

SQL Broken on validation?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:44 pm

Well fought.

Transcript:
Eric: Alright.
IC
soldierrain: Slips AIC
Eric: -=Steps into the area, looking around at the parking lot=-
soldierrain: Braces himself in an old fighting stance, its name long lost in the depths of his mind
Eric: -=Slides his hands from his pockets as he sees the man two rows over=-
soldierrain: Shifts his left foot behind him, setting himself to launch forward
Eric: -=Moves himself into a smooth walk, his body sinking down into a slight jog=-
-=Suddenly accelerates into a full run between two of the cars=-
soldierrain: Draws back his left, more dominant, fist
Eric: -=Kicks off to the right as he enters the next row, towards another car=-
-=Then landing upon the side of the car, he uses it as a spring into the row in which the man stood=-
soldierrain: Focuses his energies into that fist, his beliefe in mind over matter giving him a sense of power
((Feeling*))
Eric: -=Launching his own left fist towards for the man's face, his own snarls into a sneer=-
soldierrain: Throws his left first out, aiming for the man's face
Eric: -=Then coming back down into a smooth roll away from the attack=-
-=Sliding on into a low crouch as he draws back from his now hit foe=-
soldierrain: Missing, he uses the innertia to spin himself 'round, to face his opponent
And, yeah, hit
Takes a quick swipe to remove the blood coming from his nose
Eric: -=Leans back into a nearly prone position, bringing his hands back for the ground=-
(Don't worry about confirming. Just go. XD ))
soldierrain: ((Lol, alright.)
Eric: -=His hands planting on the ground, he kicks up over his own head into a handstand=-
soldierrain: Once more moves into a position of power
Eric: -=Then turning his hips, he brings he back around to face his foe=-
soldierrain: Shifts his left foot backward, while bending his right knee
Eric: -=He pops back up into a handspring, launching his right foot backwards for his opponent's stomach=-
soldierrain: Cocks his foot, so as to only rest his on his left toes
Thrusts his left foot forward, aiming for his foe's gut
Eric: -=Allowing his foot to swing out for the man, he leans back again from him=-
soldierrain: Taking the foot in the stomach, he reaches down to the foot
Eric: -=Coming into the cartwheel only to slam into the rear bumper of the car=-
soldierrain: Steps backward, readying himself for another attack
Car, there.
Eric: -=Rolling up onto the car, he rights himself onto his back - yet comes into a spin=-
Yes, I see that.
-=Rises back into a crouching position, only to comment again=-
You're down there.
soldierrain: You're up there.
The higher you are, the farther you fall.
Eric: -=Smiles slightly as his right foot slides allong the fiberglass surface=-
Of course.
-=Leans forward, exposing his face only to turn his right foot out slightly as he cocks his leg upwards=-
soldierrain: Steps back a few paces, distancing himself from the car
Eric: -=Leans on back as he sends the front kick out in a reverse somersault onto the roof of the car=-
-=Only to miss, and remains upon the car as he looks across the aisle to his foe=-
-=kicks off from the vehicle, launching his limber body towards the opposite row of cars, just to the left of the opponent=-
soldierrain: Steps backward, circling to the left of his foe as well
Eric: -=trailing his right foot out in a swinging clothesline for his foe's chest=-
-=But misses instead, coming around to plant his feet onto the car's bumper=-
soldierrain: Rushes inward ,stretching out his right hand
Eric: -=Kicking off as a rebound towards the ground, he tucks in for the somersault for his opponent=-
soldierrain: Reaches upward as his foe flips over him
Eric: -=Instead coming in to collide with him unexpectedly, he covers his face=-
soldierrain: Latches onto his neck, tightening his fingers down
Eric: -=Tucking and rolling out from the side, attempting to avoid the man's grasp=-
soldierrain: OR not. Instead, he drops backward, the impact moving him a good distance
Eric: -=Catches himself on the balls of his feet, whipping around into another leap towards his foe=-
soldierrain: Spits on the ground, shifting his feet into a sprinting position
Rushes toward his foe, bringing back his right fist
Eric: -=Coming in with his right hand drawn back yet again=-
soldierrain: Reaches for his neck once more, his powerful fingers flexing for purchase
Eric: -=Swings it our for the man's left cheek with equal force=-
soldierrain: Latches onto his neck, swiveling his form ardoun
Eric: -=Tucking off to the right, yet stopping to accept the grip on his neck=-
soldierrain: Or not?
((Damn Freestyle. Now I'm confused. >.O))
Eric: -=Leaning back as he lifts his right leg high into the air=-
((Hah, you've got me. I'll just accept that.))
soldierrain: ((Lol, alright.))
Jerks his right shoulder down, using the weight of it to bring his foe downward
Eric: -=Coming back down with his right leg over the neck of his foe as he falls=-
soldierrain: Attempts to force his opponent's weight to the cement floor of the lot
Eric: -=reaching up as he slams into the cement for his foe's arm=-
-=He grasps on to it taking the impace in pain=-
soldierrain: Relinqueshes his hold, jumping backward a pace
Eric: Impact*
soldierrain: OR not. He attempts to wriggle free
Eric: -=Kicking in for his face with his right foot this time=-
soldierrain: Draws back his right fist, grinning
Eric: -=He attempts to yank back on the opponent's arm again=-
-=Rolls back into a somersault yet AGAIN=-
soldierrain: Taking the kick to the face, the hold on his arm keeps him from moving?
Eric: -=then leans forward into a left jab for the man's grounded form=-
((Or not?))
soldierrain: Rolls to his feet, bringing his arms up in a defensive position
((I'm not sure what's goin' on. X_x)
Eric: -=Skids in his place, reversing direction to AWAY from his foe=-
-=Coming back up to stand five feet from the man=-
((We'd be standing equally apart.))
soldierrain: ((Alright))
Eric: ((I think.))
(XD)
soldierrain: ((4-1, isn't it?))
Eric: ((No idea, haven't been counting.))
soldierrain: ((Lol.))
((I think so. We're goin' to 5, so yeah, next hit, you got me.))
Eric: ((I just enjoy fighting, you know this.))
soldierrain: ((Aye, aye.))
Eric: ((*decides to drag it out*))
soldierrain: ((Rofl.)
Eric: -=Lunges in haphazardly in a left uppercut for the foe's face=-
soldierrain: ((Only got about 6 before I gotta get back to what I was doin'.))
Leaps backward, bringing up his fists
Eric: -=Stepping off to the left this time, sliding beyond the defense=-
soldierrain: Thrusts his left one forward, into his foe's inertia-bound face
Misses, however, and uses his own momentum to swing 'round
Eric: -=Coming directly into the foe's fist, he eats it as he launches his own right jab...=-
-=Instead goes flying into the rear window of a nearby car=-
((Good call!))
soldierrain: ((Lol.))
Reaches for the back of his foe's head
Eric: -=Reaches forward to open the passenger door of the two seater=-
soldierrain: Latching onto it, he draws it backward
Eric: -=Then exits the vehicle as he attempts to dodge!=-
soldierrain: Steps back, peering around the car
((Hold up))
((Alright))
Eric: -=Steps up with his left foot onto the handle for the door, into a jump over the top of the car=-
-=Coming in with his right foot for the man's face=-
soldierrain: Reaches upward as his foe comes over the car
Eric: -=And finally landing to his right side this time=-
soldierrain: LAtches onto said foot, swinging once more
Eric: -=Ducks down below the oncoming hit, narrowly avoiding, unexpectedly=-
-=Reaches out with his left foot in a sweep for his foe's legs=-
soldierrain: Steps backward, drawing a hand across his brow
Eric: -=Then comes back up into a full stance, missing=-
-=Sliding forward with his left knee for his side=-
-=Then reaching forward into a right handed backfist for his face=-
-=And drawing back yet again into a defensive stance=-
soldierrain: Stumbles backward, the knee having taken off his balance
Drops to the floor, panting.
Eric: -=Reaches up for his own back, and pulls a peice of glass from his bleeding shoulder, and feels the blood on his back=-
You done yet?
-=Flicks the chunk of glass towards the man's feet=-
soldierrain: Aye, I think I've had enough broken ribs for one ev'n.
Eric: -=Watches it hit the pavement and bounce for a moment=-
Alright then.
Well fought, I must say.
soldierrain: say Aye, same t'you.
((Bah! MUD sickness))
Eric: I'mma need some stitches, I think.
OOC:
Hah.
Yeah.
Well done, seriously.
soldierrain: I'ma need some hospital beds, I think.
Eric: Haha,.
soldierrain: Slips OOC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:50 pm

I might point out (as the copied transcript doesn't copy bold) that I'm not a dirt speak-fighter. As in, I use action brackets, but Google turns "*blahblahblah*" into "blahblahblah" but yeah.

Well fought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter


Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest