Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

[PLAYED] Game 3: Pisterzi vs. Milliardo Peacecraft

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Who will win the game?

Pisterzi
17%
Milliardo Peacecraft
83%

Total votes : 6

[PLAYED] Game 3: Pisterzi vs. Milliardo Peacecraft

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pisterzi on Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:47 am

Game Rules:

Forum Turn Based Combat.

Points before this new game:

Pisterzi: 1000 punten, Milliardo Peacecraft: 1100 punten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pisterzi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:43 am

Milliardo Peacecraft:

The door closed to the Leo's cockpit with a metal on metal screech. Darkness engulfed the small confide room. Leaning backward onto the chair I pulled a cord to bring all of the systems on-line. This was the emergency system on-line cord which I decided to use for fast action. I stabilized the controls and checked the calibrations for a second. Resting my left hand on the thruster keypad and my right hand around the movement stick and just by the levers for the individual movements. It was a bright day and the trees looked enriched with green. The Heads up default display shot from the darkness to illuminate the space. I linked on with the system's infrared communication lead to attempt to patch a com-link before the battle. I awaited connection.

While doing so I forced in the main start up codes. The Leo's head took a dim yellow light. Commanding the Leo for the pre-battle I wrenched up the right arm lever following the left arm being pulled up. Both arms bent I made the Leo's fists and got into a boxing-like stance, mocking thought it may seem it kept the heaviness by the torso/head area, and applied extra protection for the cockpit. Slipped my hand into the mouse-like box, cupping my hand over the ball. I threw down the movement stick and hit the lock button. I switched the controls over to the locked mouse type control. My left hand was sitting there upon the array of 5 keypads and the 3 keyboards. Pulling them in front of me I had an assortment of options appear on the HUD. I canceled them with a tap of the button. Turning my head to the side I looked at the communications monitor. Still sending the connection data it was in waiting session.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

1st Action

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pisterzi on Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:26 pm

I jumped into the leather seat, ready for some action and slamming down on the seal button for the cockpit door. As it closed and airlocked its self, a HUD and keyboard appeared in front of me. Quickly, I made sure all the components of the machine were operational, then another box popped up asking for an armnament set. Carefully I scrolled down the list of the compatible Leo weapons that all flashed green. I selected the shield, of course, to be attached on to his left wrist, then armed myself with the new beam cannon that had just been recieved. I made sure the 22x Micro Missles were also loaded and the beam saber was in its natural position. Seeing everything satisfying, I closed down the HUD and buckled in to the seat making sure it was nice and tight. I put my hands on the thruster and movement controls, testing the Leo's responses by holding out both arms and then retracting them. The beam cannon and shield were then put in place and the door to the docking bay came open slowly. I marched the Leo onto the city streets, keeping the beam cannon steadily searching for a target as I move. Going up two blocks, I come upon a taller building for cover and made a stationary position there, flipping on the movement radar in the cockpit. I aimed at the beginning of the main road, where I was almost certain he would start at.

Pisterzi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:30 am

Milliardo Peacecraft:

I boared a glaive from the secure dock on the back of this Leo. The controls became a second instinct to me as I gained the Leo's grip tightly around the glaive. Both hands proping it to its position.

I switched the automatic controls for the thrusters into the manuel body movement. Pulsating fingers were moving on their own, my singular consiousness was misty and all I thought about was moving this mobile suit into the battle field. The cold metal striked the floor at each step. Taking a turn past a tall building the other leo came in sight. In once glance I had seen he was armed to the teeth. I tapped a few keys and threw the Leo onto the ground , crouching behind a large building.

The enemy had the upperhand, his armnaments are strong against mine. I quickly devised a plan from the situation. I kicked a monument from a park out toward the main road. I then pushed open the cockpit and threw out a grenade. Sealing up the cockpit again I slung back into the seat and pushed all thrusters upward. The Leo vaulted up above the building. In a drainage of energy the Leo darted toward the other Leo with the glaive at the maximum readyness. I broke a sweat as the grenade exploded and at that point the leo was low to the ground under the opponent. I took the glaive into an upward strike to its chest.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:20 am

The game has been won by: Milliardo Peacecraft

Points after this game:

Pisterzi: 890 punten,

Milliardo Peacecraft: 1200 punten,

Comment of the challenger:

Forfeit

Comment of the opponent:

I'm sure that if he hadn't forfeited. He would've been a good opponent.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.