Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

[PLAYED] Game 19: student samurai vs. Master

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Who will win the game?

student samurai
100%
Master
No votes

Total votes : 1

[PLAYED] Game 19: student samurai vs. Master

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masters apprentice on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:04 am

Game Rules:

is this what you do on gwing? ok i'll give it a go

Points before this new game:

student samurai: 1000 punten, Master: 1619 punten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masters apprentice
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:39 am

OOC: You need to pick rules. I suggest a turnbased fight, so that we can limit the variables to skill and experience, as opposed to a speed fight, where you know that I would win.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:19 pm

The game has been won by: Master

Points after this game:

masters apprentice: 838 punten,

Master: 1719 punten,

Comment of the challenger:

he was a good opponent but then again he was my teacher

Comment of the opponent:

Decent fight. Keep trying.

Posting transcript soon.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:27 pm

Bad version of transcript, if someone (Kouketsu?) has a timestamped version, I'd appreciate the posting.
Master If you want to speed fight, let me know now.
Master I can do it right here.
masters_apprentice SPEED FIGHT
Master Alright, let's do this.
Meridion wot r rulez
Meridion i nvr hear of dem
Master Heh, 8+ wordcount, closed style.
Master Let's do this.
masters_apprentice do what
* Master reaches to the right hand side of his hips, drawing out his assassin's blade
Master Let's fight.
Master You challenged me.
Master Let's go.
* Master brings the blade back to his forearm, holding it in a reversed method
* Meridion is now known as Mer\AFK
* masters_apprentice sidesteps and pulls out his gun
masters_apprentice sword**
Master Minimum word count of eight.
Master There has to be eight words in each line.
Master No less.
* masters_apprentice charges at master with his sword ready to swing
* masters_apprentice swings at master with great force and power
* Master slides back to the right a bit as he avoids the attack
* Master steps off to the right of the attack as he continues around his foe
* Master finally steps into the space behind his apprentice, bringing the blade for the man's back
* Master slams the blade firmly into the flesh of the opponent, his form continuing in it's movements
* Master drives around with his left foot to rip the blade from the man's shoulder as he continues into a spin
* masters_apprentice spins round and charges master with his sword blocking masters attacks
* Master slides into the space to the right hand of his foe as he ducks underneath the charging apprentice
* Master slides his blade upwards as he switches his grip upon the blade, aiming it for the man's chest
* Master slides the blade directly into the ribcage of the apprentice as he lands the blow
* masters_apprentice sidesteps
* Master finally comes around to step backwards, raising his weapon in front of his body as the weighted cloak continues to slow him
* masters_apprentice sidesteps and rams hs sword at master
* Master steps off to the right of the form of the apprentice, his weapon still drifting there in front of him
* Master deflects the blade moreso to the left, even as it had missed him completely
* masters_apprentice sidesteps and rams hs sword at masters chest
* Mer\AFK has quit (Quit: Where there is the tree of knowledge, there is always Paradise: so say the most ancient and most modern serpents.)
* Master finally pushes the blade off more to the left to send the man off balance
* Master steps in behind the man with a downward thrust of his own sword for the man's back
* masters_apprentice falls to the ground breathless
* Master slides the tip of the blade into the small of his foe's back this time
masters_apprentice i surrender
* Master comes about with his right foot into the air to stomp on the ground beside him, ripping the blade from his back as he surrenders
* masters_apprentice is now known as weaklingwarrior
Master Very well.
Master Your life has been spared.
weaklingwarrior thank you
weaklingwarrior i am greatful
Master Go to the rankings, mark it up as my win.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.