Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

A Game of Thrones Role-Play

a part of “A Game of Thrones Role-Play”, a fictional universe by Law1187.

Join the noble House Greatiron as it struggles to survive in a world consumed by the flames of war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Game of Thrones Role-Play”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Law1187 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:20 am

Hey guys, I still have a lot to flesh out before this actually gets started but if any of you have any questions about the story or the characters then feel free to ask. This RP will be set in the cannon timeline up until the Red Wedding, then afterwards we will be exploring an Alt Universe route. All Player-Characters submitted will be part of the Greatiron house and the story will center on them as they decided how they want to proceed. Like I said I still need to flush some stuff out but if you want to submit a character then just ask about anything you may need to know.

For those of you that want to make an actual member of the Greatirons remember that their Lord is dead now, meaning that no one can make their char the head of the House. Im thinking no more than four children altogether, boys or girls doesn't matter but no more than four will be allowed. Remember that you can make other characters such as Knights or men-at-arms for the Greatiron family as well. Also try to make real characters with limitations and so forth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Law1187
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: A Game of Thrones Role-Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nannaramma on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Im definitely interested in this rp. What types of characters are you looking for? Are you wanting some sort of struggle to replace the head of the house, like maybe the heir is too young to take over, or maybe there isn't a male to inherit the head and his wife and daughters are struggling to find a way for house Greatiron to stay in the family. As opposed to the eldest daughter being married off to some one from house Bolton. ^.^ Lots of ideas that can be done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nannaramma
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Law1187 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:32 am

Well the basic premise that I had going would be that the rightful heir, eldest son, would be a deposed heir that is just returning from across the narrow sea upon hearing of his father's death. He intends of course to come back and take the seat as lord of House Greatiron, but how the other players greet him still remains unknown. Im trying to create an open story and let the players guide it as much as possible so who becomes the actual lord of house Greatiron will be decided during the early stages of the RP. As for family members, like I said earlier, im thinking no more than four children of the deceased lord. The eldest son and deposed heir will be played by me, but the other roles are up for grabs.

As for the story im trying to grasp the basic feel of the series and keep a sense of realness to it. The first arc of our story will deal with seating a proper heir to the Greatiron House and sorting out our diplomatic standing within the realm, whether we support the Boltons or oppose them, and how exactly we plan to deal with the realms standing.

Law1187
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:12 pm

I would definitely put in a character if this becomes a thing. I was thinking of making a Master-At-Arms type character. Instruction of weapons and armour, commander in battle, etc... Or would also make an heir or at least Greatiron character if needed.

Legate
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nannaramma on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Okay cool! I think I can come up with a sister or perhaps a hand maiden.

nannaramma
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nannaramma on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:03 am

She's a work in progress I'll finish up with her history after I've got some sleep xD

nannaramma
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Law1187 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:41 am

Looks good so far lol. Im typing up some general information and history for our family and so forth. I'll add character to the family tree as they come and perhaps some of those wanting to create a character can find where they fit in.

Law1187
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nannaramma on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:59 am

Sweet! I have two characters for the rp now I hope they're alright I held off a bit on both of their backgrounds until I get enough info, especially on Sanira's, I'll definitely beef them up more later on.

nannaramma
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!