Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

a part of “Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by Raisinette.

Hogwarts isn't the only notable school in the wizarding world. Welcome to Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the top North American wizarding schools.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm

You think that's rough?

Let me point out how much pressure Max is under:

His father, while nice, kind, and a family man, has high expectations for him.

His brother graduated Gaol top of his class, Quadpot champion, and insanely popular.

His family is famous.

His family has a history of powerful and successful wizards.

His family has played major roles in the American Wizard Wars.

He is arriving right after his brother graduated.

I am not sure that he can have any more pressure out on him,
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey guys,
Sorry I have been posting slowly/not much/not including everyone, which I truly apologize for, but I have some sad news which I feel isn't fair on you all if I don't share.

On top of school work, a close family friend has been battling bowel cancer. It was inoperable. She may not survive the night.

I have been dealing with this for quite some time now but I will probably be slower or sadder than normal because of this. I feel you guys should have a reason for my behaviour. Although I will be posting, I may be slow or my characters may reflect how I feel at some points.

Thank you, all I will talk in the morning.

~Sana
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Thanks for letting us know Sanarith. Im sorry to hear about your family friend. Sometimes writing with your emotions can really help. Again, thank you for sharing what you're going through with us...

OldManPsycho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Sorry to hear that.

Now, I am looking at this....why has posting stopped.

Bane is getting angry...also Rais appears to have vanished too. Gawd damnit Rais....I will hunt you down.

The beatings will continue until morale has improved, posting is optimum, and Rais gets back so I can post. >:3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:36 pm

I'm sorry Sanarith.

almostinsane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 am

I went ahead and posted in hopes of moving something forward. I want everybody to have the chance to post, but not at the cost of the life of this awesome RP. Do we need to do a role call or something?

OldManPsycho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:39 am

Honestly, I'm super glad that you did post. It shows that this role-play still has a pulse, however weak that may be.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Kryptonite on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 am

I'm definitely still in! Like OldManPsycho though, I'm kinda trying to give others a chance to post. I think we should go ahead and try to get the ship sailing to Gaol, though. That might encourage the players to post.

Red_Kryptonite
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:58 am

I'll try and pop Jim and Gemma in when the ship's sailing. I've got an interview on Friday that I need to prepare for.

Robinwing
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm still here. Just waiting for the opportunity to post again.

almostinsane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hammocker on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:24 pm

I am present, and come to think of it, I should probably post again to get my hat in the ring.
Time is important, and I am a clock.

Hammocker
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:29 am

So, Rais is almost certainly dealing with work and moving which is why I think he hasn't been on at all, so that may require some patience...

And by patience, I mean il just do the same thing we both agreed on the last time this happened.... XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 am

Thanks for the update!

OldManPsycho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:39 am

Sorry about all the replies I surely missed. Ima just say the explosion interrupted them or something.

Anyways, I can try and handle Rais' posting for a bit until he returns. I was doing something similar the last time we tried this before, so provided I don't massively screw up I should be fine. :3

Just, everyone try to avoid ending up in one big group. Go for several smaller groups, to make this manageable.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!