Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Quarantined

General Chat Quarantine

a part of “Quarantined”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Numerous people have been apparently diagnosed with harbouring the deadly plague seeds of Denva. All of them have been removed from their homes and placed in a new facility in order to be "quarantined". (One Subject, One Staff slot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quarantined”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] General Chat Quarantine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Desire I technically already left the dorm you stopping my character now after him already saying stuff at the door and having someone reply to that is god modding. Plus he has super strength I don't think you'd really be able to stop him no offense.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:43 am

Yeah. That's kinda why she left the room to go get him. She didn't grab him before that. Whatever, just have him leave again or something. Its not that big of a deal. I didnt god-mod anything .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey hawk I just wanted to let ya know that after destiny left she relocked both dorms.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:44 pm

If he really wanted out, he could always just break of the handle with his "super strength." Just saying, just because one character does something doesn't mean you HAVE to follow. Do what you want, I really don't mind. That's the point of a roleplay. Have him ignore Shay and leave again. Hell, have him knock her unconscious. I honestly don't care. I didn't God-Mod anything, and you still have options.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Hey shane what should I do about the whole mix up right now I'd really like your opinion on the matter. I mean for the re-locking of the doors. Should i just edit my post or just leave it or do you have an idea on the matter?

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 am

I think just leave it, I tried to slightly fix it in my post by half-godmodding making Monica open the door first (sorry Desire, but in this case I thought it would be slightly justifyable). So for now leave it. Just note, I will post just waiting for Shattered.

Also just got my first job!!! Worked Monday/Tuesday this week and next week will be working on Monday. Nothing too exciting, just filing, but hopefully it will help me get money to send me to Africa!!!
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Not a problem Shane(: congrats(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Just waiting for Emily to post before i post from Destiny...

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carmen1021 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 am

Hey is anyone having the problem where it wont let you post??

Carmen1021
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 am

Yes, I can't get to my roleplay page either...
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 am

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /var/www/www.roleplaygateway.com/includes/ucp/ucp_roleplays.php on line 1655 keeps popping up for me so EVERYTHING i just typed is completely gone and it not letting me post anything. But i can still see what everyone posts just cant reply.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 am

I'm sorry Shattered. I usually write my post in a word document then makes sure I have it copied just incase. I've had that happen to me before.

Anyone have an idea how to get around that? I logged in again and it let me post again in OOC.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am

No idea but ye occ is fine for me too. Maybe they messed something up during site maintenance? cuz it wont let me post on my roleplay either and occ is working for it too.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 am

Strange, it also wouldn't let me send PM's but I refreshed the page then it worked. Maybe I'll try posting in one of my RPs and see how it goes.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:58 am

Same thing's happening to me. Looking for a way around it :/

Edit:

I found one. I don't know if it's just working again or if it's just me, but what I did was leave the roleplay all together and come back to it. Instead of posting in the "posting" tab, I went to the "Activity" tab and posted there. Give it a try. Sorry if it doesn't work for you :/

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:49 am

I think the posting issue has been resolved, so you can all post nowish.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovethelost543 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 pm

I am SOOOO sorry for not being on for so long. I had a lot going on. But im back and posting.
Life gets hard, we just have to push back harder.

lovethelost543
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Okay I'm alittle lost and wanna make sure before i post. All the peolpe in the gym are: jason, shanae, shay, nick, and the three new ones right?

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Yes, we should all be in there. Accept Adrian, I'm pretty sure he walked out.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in a while :/ My whole family got phenomena and then I dislocated my knee so it's been a rough few days. I WILL try to get on tomorrow. SOOO sorry, if you guys are waiting on Sasha or something.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!