Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dark Claw

General information, NEED TO KNOW

a part of “The Dark Claw”, a fictional universe by hanybanany.

A small town filled with were wolves and humans? Welcome to Campbellton. There is romance, conflict and secrets. [FULL!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dark Claw”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

General information, NEED TO KNOW

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Classes:

Grade 10:
Home room: Mrs. Whitmore
Class 1: Social Studies
Class 2: Math
Break
Class 3: Science
Class 4: Language Arts
Lunch
Class 4: Gym
Class 5: Optional (Cooking, Drama, Spanish, Study Hall, Band or French)

Grade 11:
Home room: Mr. Schroeder
Class 1: Optional (Cooking, Drama, Spanish, Study Hall, Band or French)
Class 2: Science
Break
Class 3: Gym
Lunch
Class 4: Social Studies
Class 5: Math

Grade 12:
Home room: Mr. Giroux
Class 1: Language Arts
Class 2: Gym
Break
Class 3: Social Studies
Lunch
Class 4: Math
Class 5: Science
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: General information, NEED TO KNOW

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Also, if you are just entering grade 11, there for 16-17 you don't know exactly who else is were wolves. Unless you're related or your older siblings are married to another one or whatever. Though most of the teens should know that the Le Rouge's are wolves, because of their father. Their father being a famous, highly respected wolf.

And we still have 2 roles to fill!!! Agh!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 am

All the slots are filled!!! :)
So once the last to characters are made I will make the first post. And in that post I'll kind of describe the setting for all of the characters. for example: Where they are, who they are with, what they are currently doing... Just so you have an idea on how to start :)
Thanks all for joining! You guys are amazing!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Where are you?
Eva - You are currently alone, you are in the forest, hunting or something :P
Ruby - You are at your house, since Serena took the vehicle, and you texted Ellie to come over
Ellie - Currently on your way to Ruby's house (you arrive before Brandon)
Zayne - You are in the woods with Marquis
Marquis - You are in the woods with Zayne (Teaching him the ropes on how to be an elder)
Cynthia - At home alone
Luna - You are at the mall, shopping
Cameron - At home, bored (heading towards Cynthia's house)
Lukas - You woke up hung over at someone else's house, where you are now, is up to you :)
Brandon - Heading to Serena's house, hoping to see her

Any extra info, please just PM me! I'm so excited to start! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! And make sure to PM me if you are going to be away or something!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!