Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Euritea: The Sister Islands

General OOC

a part of “Euritea: The Sister Islands”, a fictional universe by Foreshadow.

An industrial fiction roleplay set on a trio of European-esque islands. You've been brought to a particular lord's dwelling, and he's about to tell you something very interesting. [The current thumbnail is a placeholder until I get something more fitting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Euritea: The Sister Islands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] General OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 pm

I apologize again for my absence this weekend. I was supposed to be hanging out with a friend, but they kept moving the date a day further at the last minute, thus removing any of my will to write a post for all of you.

I plan on the roleplay becoming more active once we get over this initial introduction phase. I know that it seems to be taking eternity, and I'm sorry.

Anyway, this thread is the new OOC thread for the rest of the RP.
~Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foreshadow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] General OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 am

Crystal Blood, who plays Adarius, has informed me that she will be temporarily unable to participate due to Hurricane Irene. She was kind enough to take the time to post, regardless of the power outage, from her cellphone so that we could carry on. For the time being, I ask that none of you directly interact with Adarius until Crystal Blood returns.

I'll be running errands tomorrow, but I will post and advance the roleplay as soon as I return. Thank you all for participating, hopefully we all will stick to the roleplay until the end.

Kind regards,
~Foreshadow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foreshadow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 pm

I hope Crystal Blood will be okay with Irene and all!

And where is everyone else? :U
Sincerely,

Frene Arden

Frene
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xethyr on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 pm

I don't exist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xethyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:12 am

Damn, I logged in to see if there were any new replies, but apparently my post didn't submit, at all. I'll have to re-type it. Sorry about that, everyone. I don't think my internet likes me anymore. I'll have that post re-written when I wake up tomorrow.

Foreshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xethyr on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Foreshadow wrote:~No godmoding. I define godmoding as controlling the actions/reactions of other player characters, NPCs that you didn't create, and automatically succeeding in PC v PC combat. All your actions towards another PC in combat should be attempts, not hits. The opposition will decide if it hits or not, within reason.
Foreshadow wrote: Every one of you is going to be an instrument of mine to do this, and every skill you have is a skill I will use. Whether you like it or not, you're my tools now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xethyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Blood on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Hey, all, got my power back yesterday (finally). I'm all safe and sound, no storm damage or anything, just a rather aggravating week with little power :/ On the bright side, school got delayed a whole week :D Yay! Anyway, I'm active again so, Adarius is back in the game :3

Crystal Blood
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Hooray! I'm glad you're okay (: And niiiiiiiiiiice. No school for a whole week!

Frene
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 am

Welcome back!

Foreshadow
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!