Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Generation

My Generation

a part of “My Generation”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Follows a group of high school graduates of 2001, ten years later, but it's not where they've been, it's where they're going.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] My Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:56 am

Wow, I just realized that it was your RP Hawker. Now how many RP's have we been in together? It seems like everywhere I go that we're teamed up. That's okay though, because you're a cool peep. ^_^

BTW, I just sent in a character sheet for the Bitch. :)
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:26 am

I know, I think half the roleplays im In right now are with you lol. Now we only need two guys, the hardest characters to get...we better get to post tonight. lol
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:50 pm

I've never heard of this show but I'd quite like to play the stoner. (: Reserve him for me? I'll hopefully have an app in before the end of tonight.

edit: submitted!

saiwalo
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Accepted :D

ONE MORE!!!

Btw, Gentletouch, also very good pick for picture of your character. Did you and PerfectlyBroken just find out the two actresses that I think are the hottest and use them as pictures to win brownie points? Cuz it's working :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Haha thanks Jay ^_^ I love Mila, even on That's So 70's Show. They rated her the sexiest woman in america on this years Hottest Females awards. Voted by men. x3

PLEASE SOMEONE POST A BULLY SO WE CAN GET THIS STARTED D;

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 pm

If we don't get him filled soon, I'll take him, but I really dont want two characters. That'll be last resort.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:34 pm

I am so trying to push this Rp and nobody is biting urrr one stinking person gebus.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Tell me about it. Sadly I have many horror roleplays and thriller roleplays, so most of the people I frequently rp with aren't too into these kinds of rps.

Also, guess how lame I am? I pretend to edit my intro, and change one small, unimportant thing, just so it moves to the top of the list lol. I wanna post!

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Hey I just Bump it LOL I don't bother changing something. I hope we get someone soon though

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:30 am

I'm about to snatch some random person and force them to be the bully in this RP!
Okay, I'm about to advertise this RP :)

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:00 am

I bet they're thinking that he's going to be a really mean and stupid character, so they don't even want to read about him. DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! He got nicer jeez...

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:55 am

Yeah i bet your right Jay

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Made the bully! ^^ He's a work in progress and I promise to add more to him soon ! Just figured you all would want to start soon :P
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:21 pm

I'd start because I'm so anxious but I have family over right now. I'll post tonight though :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:27 pm

I'll post tonight too because I'm going out to eat with family XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:32 pm

------------

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Uh, need something Desperado? lol

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:46 pm

XD Don't mind that.

I was going to see if you guys needed another still but it seems someone had shown interest in it before I had.

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Alright, well if you still feel like joining enough then you could always pm me an idea for a character. I can always make room if it's an intersesting character.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Unless someone who has two characters doesn't mind sharing. =)
Previously known as PerfectlyBroken.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!