Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Genesis: The Secret Annihilation Team

a part of “Genesis: The Secret Annihilation Team”, a fictional universe by FallenSeraphim37.

The modern world. Crime crawling everywhere. Hell, even police can't keep it under control. But there's a secret group. And they've all got strange abilities....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Genesis: The Secret Annihilation Team”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenSeraphim37 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Genesis: The Secret Annihilation Team"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FallenSeraphim37
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Genesis: The Secret Annihilation Team

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:25 am

Could I reserve the co-leader for the Genesis team?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenSeraphim37 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 am

Sure, I'll update right now.

FallenSeraphim37
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 am

Attacker for the genesis team?

dreammuffin
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:09 pm

May I reserve leader of the Genesis side?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:43 pm

GO HOME ASHER! XD

Made my character. Please alert me to any flaws.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello all! Well met everyone! Could I reserve a Sergan scout?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:29 pm

COME ON LUFIA. GIVE ME A CHANCE. AND STOP SHOOTING ME EVERYTIME I WAVE A HAND TO SAY HI.

Wait, are you going for Genesis Leader as well?

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi, can I please reserve a female attacker? If so, thanks!!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm

What team Wolfy?

Starlight77
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Genesis, obviously Star! Just kidding, but no She will be on the Genesis team. Thank you. I hope you like her!! I do!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:30 pm

WHY? WHY WOLFY WHY? WHY YOU USE SHANA AS YOUR FC?

WHHHHYYYYY??!?!

How did you even remember who she was? Are you secretly watching that anime?

Hmm?

Hhhmmm?!

Starlight77
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:55 pm

LOL. I love you too, Star! XD and I didn't remember her, I looked up anime
girls and there she was. And heck no, I'm not watching that anime' why?! Why do you want to know Star?! HM.....HMM!!!!! LOL I should be asking YOU, if YOU'RE watching that anime'!!

-starts to slowly die from laughing to hard and too much-

*edit* And why wouldn't I use her?! HHHMM?!?!? She's awesome!! Plus, if I can recall, didn't YOU use her once?! YEAH, YEAH YOU DID!!! So, YOU can't talk!! LOVE YA, STAR! XD

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Ehh... Shut up Wolfy. And of course I was watching that anime. I'm the one who told you about Shana anyways...

I was just annoyed slightly by the fact that you used her as a FC considering you don't even know who she is.

Submitted my character! Go check it out Wolfy. And that's an order from your surperiour. X3

Starlight77
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Star.... I use anime characters as FCs and I won't even know where they came from. Hell, I think I just discovered a new anime because of my recurring FCC for Lucian and Asher Evans.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Eh... Might as well switch sides. It would really suck to be the only baddie... And here I thought I was gonna expand my horizons and be a villain. I can get over it and be a hero. So, new plan, still gonna be a scout but on the Genesis side.

XShishioX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Nah Asher, I'm just here to piss of Wolfy. No worries, bud.

Starlight77
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Well Star. You're doing an amazing job at it right now. XD but, whatever, and you never told me about that anime' ever!! And hey, Asher. I don't really care what Star says. We're besties in RL, plus I'll kick her sorry butt on Monday, since I'll be seeing her again!! STAR!!! You better get ready for me on Monday!! XD

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:12 pm

OH SO THE WOLF WANTS TO GO, DOES SHE? I WILL DESTROY YOU.

You know you don't stand a chance against me. Mwa. Mwaha. MWAHAHAHA.

Starlight77
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:18 pm

-Hisses then goes in the rafters and hides- No, I never said I wanted to go. I only said I COULD kick your butt. Plus, you have like freaking claws, so you'll win by scratching me. It ain't fair girly!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!