Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Gentle Paradise - }{G Retaliation

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:36 am

He turns around, her screaming enough to anger a normal person. His right fist clenched in his pocket, keeping it hidden from her view.

Look here, i've quit. I refuse to comply with some of the ideals of our "boss" and i'm tired of it. If they wanna' fight by those reasons then they can fight for them, THEIR REASONS. Now I aint gotta' take no shit from you an it aint exactly the bes' day I had. So, i'ma put it this way, jus' what the hell do you want?

He stands over her, his form seeming to have grown a few more inches due to the ferocity in his voice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:42 am

Not expecting a retaliation, she was taken aback by his retort. What man in his right mind would raise his voice at a woman!? And on top of that, he looked like he were ready to thwarp her. Not finding him in the least bit intimidating she bellows back in equal volume.

I flew all the way from butt-fucking Egypt to talk to you and this is what I get?!

Her cheeks were flushed a furious red as her anger got the best of her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:45 am

His eyes narrowed as her response was yelled back towards him. He then removes his hands from his jacket once more to dramatize his question.

Jus' what the hell do you want then!?!?

He had to stop and catch his breath for a minute..He brought his right hand upwards to rub his face before looking towards her once more.

Look, i'm sorry. I jus' really don't work for the Colonies no more so I wouldn't actually be the person to help you. Hell, jus' lemme know what you're wantin' anyways.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:51 am

She lightly crosses her arms in front of her, her gaze for the first time leaving his eyes as she peers at his feet.

I need a job.

She was brief, concise, to the point, quite unlike this very sentence. She really needed to pay off her previous research project debts though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:54 am

He scrunched up his nose to her reply....A job? He really had no way of paying for a worker, especially not at this point.

Look lady, i'd love to hire ya' but I aint got no money myself. Plus, i've gotta' begin repairs on....a project. 'Sides, what is it that you actually do?

He leans back in his stance once more as he watches her eyes shift to his feet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:01 am

I'm a medical unit. I do both on-site and off-site jobs, and I also do experimentations in various new medical fields. Where exactly are you going to go?

Her eyes eventually trail up his body and back to his face. She blinks at him in curiosity.


Where ever it is I'm sure it's better than this place. This colony lacks good workers and..less confusing corridors.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:03 am

Well...I could always use a medic, but i've really no money to pay you. As for me, i'm headed back to Earth and...I guess you're welcome to come...I mean, i'm not really sure what'll happen. Though, i'm pretty positive i'm wanted back on Earth...

He digs down into his pocket, pulling forth a cigarette and a lighter. Placing the cigarette to his lips to light it soon after before replacing the lighter back into his pocket.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:09 am

Wouldn't that be traitorous? And wouldn't that put not just you but me under the Colony's black list?

She paused for a moment to ponder. 'I should've been a kindergarden teacher' she thought to herself. With a sigh, she nodded.

Alright, where to then?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:19 am

He stands there for a moment, exhaling a soft puff of smoke. He nods lightly to answer her question as he ponders over it.

I think it's really time for us to go, as in now.

He motions for her to follow him as he began to make his way through the corridor. His eyes shifted over to the finely detailed walls, knowing that this was the last time he'd ever see them...They stepped out of the building, a private car already waiting for them. He opened the door of the car for her before stepping in as well to take a seat.

Shuttle bay, fast.

He dug a comm out of his pocket, opening it to the head mechanic as he rolls down the window to flick the cigarette butt out the window.

Is the suit loaded into my ship?

Mechanic - Yes sir, everythings ready to go.

He clicks the comm off as rests back against the seat for the remainder of the trip. Upon their arrival he steps out of the car, moving to the side to allow the lady exit as well. He leaders her over towards his specially prepared shuttle, it's massive size signaling that some type of mech was in it'd cargo bay.

The shuttle door then opened, allowing her to enter before him once more. Once inside, the door closes behind them as they take their appropriate seats. He then hits the recline on his seat while reaching upwards to take hold of the hat atop his head, shifting it down over his face.


Lady, the name's Wind, and get ready for a bumpy ride.

With that said, the rumbling beneath their feet was well enough to signal their take off from the Colony. He smirked beneath the hat, knowing well that his speech would soon be played across the Colonial feeds to announce his step down. Now the Colonies would be pursuing him as well....Earth probably wasn't a much better place to inhabit neither, but it could provide a better place to hide than the Colonies. It didn't really matter though, he knew he'd eventually go down in a hail of fire, and who was he to hold them off?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:48 am

It was no wonder the gentleman in front of her was financially challenged. It would've been hard NOT to notice his transporting shuttle and it was quite obvious that he had something rather large (not to mention pricy) locked away in there. She glanced around the shuttle, marvelling the quality of the work of the manufacturers.

Taking a seat adjacent to his, she watches a hologrammed screen to the side of her marking their trajectory. Pressing the hologram in several places she zooms in onto their destination.

We're going back to Earth!?

She turns back to Wind as he slides his hat over his eyes. Her eyes shifting back to the screen, she lightly taps on it again, pulling up a few images from the ship's surveillance cameras. One particular blurred image caught her eye but she didn't have to ask to know what it was.

How did you get a hold of that?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:51 am

At the corner of her eye, the screen flashed an alert. It was an email reply to her from the colonial official by the name of Sinful. Tapping on the holographic screen she opened the message up to read:

http://www.gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2477#2477

Well...it's a tad bit late for that...

Hitting the reply button, she quickly begins to type a message.

.:RE:Re:Sinful_

Message: Upon receiving your message I was already on my way out of the L5 Colony. To where I cannot say. And why, I cannot tell either for I myself do not know. But with who, I'm sure you will come to find out soon enough.

I have a feeling we'll be meeting each other in the near future. But until then, adieu.

Sigma Phi Medical Unit, Zeta Chapter~Mia Siserae

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:57 pm

All screens of Colony L5 change to a picture of the leader of L5, Wind. Silence sinks over the crowds of people as they all shift over to look towards the screen.

Ladies and Gentlemen of L5, I regret to inform you that I must step down from my position as leader of L5. The current leader of all the Colonies has some ideas that I don't quite agree with. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

The screen then once again shifts back to the regularly scheduled programing, leaving the crowd in awe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests