Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ghosts of the Grassland

Ghosts of the Grassland

a part of “Ghosts of the Grassland”, a fictional universe by Krypt.

The Serengeti. A place where the wild is still wild. Where beasts roam free, free from the persecution of man. But not free from persecution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghosts of the Grassland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ghosts of the Grassland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Look at her first post Senior Citizen. She's a traveler. She was born in a rainforest with the rest of her kind, but traveled to different places once her mother abandoned her.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 pm

question!!! How in the world did she get across the sea though...I wish I could swim like that.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Hmm...I don't know which is more reasonable: She swam across the Atlantic, or she was abducted by the same aliens as the ones who took Nguvu and Mr. Dickity Ick.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

i don't know. I think aliens is more reasonable, but lets just go with she swam across the atlantic. Jaguars are good swimmers and actually like swimming you know.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Um.... is someone going to post soon? Its been a few days.....

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, Asher is technically asleep until Nguvu/Kidogo/Tanith/Iris posts, and no one is near Teran, except for maybe Lumparoo somewhere far off. So I would be talking to myself. Unless Vio-Lance comes along as a hyena to say hi that is.

"I-I-I am ki-kinda fr-frozen here, May-maybe so-someone c-can find T-T-Teran?"
-Asher
Last edited by Krypt on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Can't we just skip to the part were you wake up? And then I'll wake up earlier and say hi

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I posted. Sorry for the wait ^^

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:16 pm

No more goodie-gumdrop cheetahs, anyone want a lioncubroast?

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:39 am

Not on my watch, nobody is getting roasted lion cub. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if some animal came up and made Flare and Asher fight it? I don't know about Asher, but Blaze is an awesome fighter. She may be only 7 months old, but she's one tough little cub! She even fought a tiger and escaped. I wonder what's gonna happen when she meets the pride of lions? And is she Asher's friend or not? She considers Asher a friend, but what about him? Anyway, could you consider it William? I think it could be cool. Maybe the raiders could come in the middle of the fight and save them because they were outnumbered.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dogrodny on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:42 am

Due to certain circumstances I will not be able to be on often enough to give this RP the attention it deserves, and as much as it pains me to say this I have to let go of Don Juballa and Lumparoo, If anyones interested please feel free to take them over otherwise Im sure something can be worked out.

Its been fun and I regret not being able to give you all my best.

Fond Farewell

Dogrodny

Dogrodny
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm

So long Dogrodny, your characters and your writing will be missed. On a side note, it seems this roleplay has hit a wall, I suppose part of it is my fault for not being available lately. I'm sure you all know that I would prefer to not have this roleplay die, but I won't try and prolong the inevitable fate of all roleplays. If anyones hold up on posting has been because they need an opening, or the roleplay simply moved too far too fast, let me know, but I am sure the major reason is the busy time at the end of the year. If it is the end, good job everyone, if not, we are eagerly awaiting a new post.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!