Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gifted Academy (OCC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gifted Academy (OCC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Being different is no fun, no one understands what your going through, no one knows how to help you. Now there is a school open, a bording school, somewhere you can be yourself. There are differents kinds of gifted people here, Shape Shifters, Wizards, Witches, Warlocks, Angels, Demons, and many more.

There will be love, fights, angst, and more things to do with teenagers.

SCHOOL:

DORM:boy and girl

DORM ROOM:boy and girl

Classes you can take:

Basic:

Sciences:
IPC Integrated Physics and Chemestry(9th)
Biology(10th)
Chemesty(10 or 11th)
Earth/space sciences, advanced biology, advanced chemistry, or physics(12th)

Mathes:
Algebra(9th)
Geometry(10th)
Algebra II(11th)
Trigonometry, calculus, and/or statistics(12th)

English:
English I(9th)
English II(10th)
English III(11th)
English IIII(12th)

History:
World history or geography(9th)
World history or geography If one is not taken during 9th grade year(10th)
US history(11th)
Economics(12th)

Fine Arts:
Music: Band/Chior
Art
Theater Arts

Your power clases vary, you might want to pick what you want to learn in there.

RULES:
Dont God Mod.
Only make characters you can controll.
No One Liners, have at least a paragraph.
Keep romance and violince to PG-13, if i gets more than that take it to the PMs.

Character Sheet:
Apperance(Please use a picture, discreptions are not better than pictures):
Name:
Nickname(If you have one):
Gift(Shape-shifter, witch, wizard, vampire, etc..):
Personality:
History:

My Character's:
HEADMISTRESS
Apperance: Image (Her human apperiance is without the wings.)
Name: Naomi Kimari/ Headmistress Kimari
Sexuality: Straight
Gift: She's an Angel
Likes: People who listen, people who dont ask stupid quetions, and jell-O
Dislikes: People who dont care about learning.
Personality: Loving, but has a temper.
History: She has always wanted to be a teacher, but when she found out that she was different from everybody, she decided to open a school for people whom are also different.

STUDENT
Apperance: Image
Name: Suzi Miami (ME-A-ME)
Grade: Junior
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gift: She can read people minds and move objects without touching them.
Dislikes: People who think they are cool, being late, and a dirty room.
Personality: She is loveing, she will do anything to be around people, because they just make her happy.
History: She doesn’t have a good past, her mother left the family, and when her father found out that his daughter was different he wanted to get rid of her, hence the reason why she is at Gifted Acadamy.

IC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/gifted-academy-t39611.html
Last edited by sxxy_pup666 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
PeaceLoveHappiness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Gifted Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackStar on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Name: Black Star
Nickname: Star
Dislikes: Authority, rules, grapefruit
Personality: Cocky and egotistical....Also he doesn't seem to be the brightest
History:
He was dropped off as an infant to at the school. He came into his shapeshifting powers extremely early and has gotten into several fights during his stay at the school, and he's only lost one.

He looks like this: Image
-The Mighty Black ★ Star

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackStar
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OptimusPrime on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Apperance: See Below
Name: Jason Clawborne
Nickname(If you have one): "Claw" or "Jay"
Grade: 10
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Gift: The power of elemental control. Jason holds power over the four elements: fire, water/ice, air, earth/nature. He can do various things with the elements, and conjure up different things. He is also extremely smart, although this is a natural skill, and not a 'gift.'
Dislikes: Bullies
Personality: Friendly, shy, kind, harsh shell
History: Jason was an extremely abnormal child. He was extremely smart, and most of the time found school extremely boring because it was too easy. This continued until he was eight, and then he was placed inside the Gifted Academy. When he was ten years old, he discovered another strange power. He found out that he can control the elements of the Earth, even though his advanced knowledge was completely natural. At first, he was extremely dangerous with this power, as he could not control it. But over the years, he has been learning to control it, and has become extremely adept with the elements. And, contrary to how he thought people would think of him, many girls think he is extremely good looking, and he has become more popular with the girls than he thought possible. Of course, this has drawbacks. Certain people find it offensive that Jason can be so popular, yet they are not. People like these have repeatedly attacked Jason, both physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Last edited by OptimusPrime on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OptimusPrime
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

You two are accepted, can ya'll tell me your grade and your gift? I forgot to add that into the Character Sheet.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmandaDiNozzo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Apperance: ImageName: Cheyanne Marie Wall
Nickname: Chey
Grade: 9th
Gift:Cheyanne is a witch, she first found this out when she was a child of 6 years old when she accidentally cast a spell on her best friend, now she only uses her powers when she has to, which is mostly all the time.
Likes: Love, movies, solving relationship problems for her friends. Cheyanne also loves to hang out with her friend and she LOVES to play softball.
Dislikes: Spiders, fights and rude people and people yelling in her face.
Personality: Cheyanne is a sensitive girl but is also a rough-and-tumble tomboy when it comes down to it, she likes to refer to her self as a 'suffer in silence' kinda person. She can be very shy too and sometimes has a bad temper, so if you don't want to be magically stuck to the flag pole by your underwear you might not wanna get her mad.
History: Cheyanne was born to John and Karla Wall, who both died 3 years after that and Cheyanne was sent to her Grandmother, Cheralynn Walls house to live and has lived there ever since. When her Grandmother heard of Gifted Acadamy, she was excited and began to enroll Cheyanne into Gifted Acadamy. She was of course accepted and hopes that even though the other people in this new school are the same as her, with gifts, she can fit in and find friends and maybe love.
with an accent: "Very, James Bond. Does it tell time too?" -Tony DiNozzo

AmandaDiNozzo
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Accepted, thank you Optimus. When I reach FIVE rpers, then I will make the IC. So TWO MORE!

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmandaDiNozzo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Thank you for accepting me!

AmandaDiNozzo
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Gifted Acadamy (OCC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Name: Dawn Micheals
Grade: 10
Sexuality: (Straight)
Gift: Angel
Dislikes: meats, and people who don't understand him
Personality: Silent most times and receded. Dawn Is humble meek and understanding. He likes interacting with people when he isn't troubled by questions he cant figure out. He is an all around good guy who is just looking to make it in the world.
History: Dawn woke up at the age of 13 in a bean field with amnesia, he had no recollection of what his name was. He saw a sunset and the word dawn sprang into his mind and from then on he was simply Dawn. He wandered around for two years until he found a secluded area to live. from there he did petty jobs in small towns to get by on clothing and food. The fact that his charisma compelled people to help him saved him in the long run when it came to his jobs. as soon as he figured out there was a school for gifted people, he rushed to academy in hopes to find a permanent home.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Angel, you are accepted, love the post too!

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Thanks, and can't wait to start ;)

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Can you possibly save me a spot....I cant put a sheet up tonight, I fell today and hurt my head really bad and it still hurts and I cant think straight really or type that well :( so if you could save a spot for me that would be great thnaks.. :D

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:57 pm

No problem Fantasy, just post up a Character Sheet when you can.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Re: Gifted Academy (OCC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Name:Hannah Davies
Nickname(If you have one):N/A
Grade:10
Gender Female
Sexuality:straight
Gift: Half angel half demon
Likes: Flowers(but only lilys), Skating,Soccer,playing Piano, and the colors blue,green,purple,black,and red
Dislikes: Basketball,goody goodys, people who think they know everything,volly ball, sushi, and she hates the colors white,pink,teal,and brown.
Personality:Hannah has two sides of her. On some days you will see the caring,helpful,loving, and smiling Hannah but on other days you might see the get out of my face,im going to rip you apart, and sad Hannah. Now sometimes her mood will change on how you act around her. She can all so get very sarcastic and snappy on bad days.
History: For most of her life she has been kept away from the fact that she was differnt. Her parents pretended like normal. But when Hannah turned 12 she started to wonder a lot of things. Then the time came and her mother left. So Hannah was under the roof of her dads house and him being a demon never cared about Hannah or what her mother wanted to keep from Hannah so at age 12 she found out that she was part angel. So Hannah knew that it was not that bad. But every night Hannah would cry for her mother. Tell when she was 13 her mom came back and took her out of the house. Seeing that her dad did have a heart for Hannah he ruined the house and yelled for Hannah to come back. Then at age 15 her mother told her that she was not half human. But that she was half angel half demon. Then ever since that Hannah has been very mad about her mom keeping it from her. Then her mom finally got tired of Hannah and made her go to the acadamy.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:16 pm

She is accepted, I will work on getting the IC posted up tomorrow. I'm to tired right now, its bad, it's only eight where I live and I'm already barely able to keep my fingres typing.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:23 pm

wow it is only around six thirty where I am :P Its ok I understand though :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 pm

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Apperance [appearance](Please use a picture, discreptions descriptions are not better than pictures): Take what is probably the most stereotypically accurate representation of an emo boy fresh out of high school, give him a sword, and make him look somewhat attractive. Oh, and add as many shiny sparkly dangly chain things as you can. Here you have Violet Starsign in a nutshell. The creatively named youth stands a little tall at just over six feet, and might be a little higher weight than normal due to his athletic physique. Unlike most people, he has deep, violet eyes that tend to shy away from direct contact, seeking to observe without being observed--a natural instinct for this particular individual. Equally odd is his dark violet hair, the same color as his eyes, and extending down to the middle of his back.

Name: Violet Starsign

Grade: 9 (Intellectually he's ahead of the curve but hasn't had much formal education due to living in the wilderness.)

Sexuality: What's that? (xd) Technically straight, but he's only had any interaction with one person and it was a girl. She got chopped up into little pieces by a master assassin out of boredom. Violet got very very pissy about it. Hasn't had any romantic involvement since. If the right person came along it wouldn't be impossible to get him to swing either way, but he keeps his heart buried in a safe deposit box for safe deposit purposes.

Gift(Shape-shifter, witch, wizard, vampire, etc..): HE THROWS FIYAHBALLZ. More or less basic fire manipulation and production. Also has moderately developed psychic powers that grow stronger in HIS CELESTIAL FORM! (Activates at night, when exposed to moonlight. Conscious thought can induce or prevent transformation, but not on the night before, during, and after the full moon. Autotransform plzkthxbai.) He also runs hella fast (think THAT ONE SCENE from Twilight fast), can fly in his Celestial form (cause it has wings), and is charming. When he's not throwing a fit.

Likes: Nighttime, specifically when the moon is out. He's technically not a vampire (since he doesn't NEED blood to live), but has a taste for blood that's almost an addition but not quite.

Dislikes: Being called a girl. Seriously. If you do this, you WILL get your ass kicked, charred, stabbed, violated, sawed off, stitched back together, and exploded ten times over. Also doesn't like getting wet too much (fire doesn't work so well underwater), and hates being outside during the daytime. Oh and don't pull on his hair. Ever.

Personality: He generally stays cool, distant and mysterious. But he has a temper shorter than Napoleon and more explosive than the Hindenburg.

History: Born to a perfectly average family in the town of Axeburg, Camelot (NOT the king Arthur version), Violet was rather content for about three hours. Then, a crazed madman broke into the wooden hut and, for no apparent reason, drew a blade upon Violet's father, Theirn. Acting quickly, his wife Alexandra called out to the royal guard, as the king owed her a favor thanks to her assistance in apprehending a dangerous thief several years back. Theirn fought valiantly, but by the time the guard showed up he was already dead. In an immediate response, the elite guardsmen burst down the door and confronted the would-be double murderer and held him off while the others escorted Alexandra to the castle for safekeeping, the infant Violet in tow.

The guard succeeded in holding off the attacker, this time... But Alexandra was ushered into hiding in case he returned for vengeance. In the meantime, Violet had been raised secretly by the Royal Nurse Gwendolyn. During this time, it was discovered that Violet was born with a wide array of powerful abilities. Immediately the two began training, for it was predicted that Dissarray--the crazy #*!?@$% from before--would make another attempt on his life. This prediction came true when he ambushed the palace on Violet's eighth birthday. This time, however, he was able to defeat most of the guard, as well as kill Alexandra. However, when he tried to slay Violet, he were ready for him. With the help of the remaining guard, the crazed madman vanished once more, as Violet continued his training.

Drama was never far from the young boy's life. Dissarray made yet another attack on the group of three, this time only waiting six years. However, rumors of attack were circulating and an espionage raid confirmed this. Violet was ushered into the nearby forests under the cover of night, and not a moment too soon--the cries of war sounded as Dissarray rode in on his black horse, complete with his own group of soldiers. The resulting epic battle crippled the town, the king and queen among the slain. But in the end, Old Unfaithful was driven back for the third time. Violet ended up making his new home in the wilderness, preferring to fend for himself than risk being attacked by Dissarray... But were the horrid beasts within the forest any better?

Surprise, surprise: Dissarray made one final, last ditch effort to destroy Violet, only four years later. Direct combat not working so well, he enlisted the help of a witch doctor to place a death curse upon Violet. However, being the epic failure that he is, the witch doctor stabbed him in the back, using his power to reveal that another was behind most of Dissarray's heinous actions--he had been kidnapped as a child and manipulated into nothing more than a tool for battle. Upon this realization, Dissarray quickly ran out to halt the attack, but it was too late--the beasts had been united with the purpose to overwhelm Violet. They probably would have succeeded had Old Unfaithful not intervened, slowing the pack and picking off some of the stronger ones. But when Violet spotted him and took aim out of cold fury, Dissarray was forced to retreat. His location is still unknown, yet Violet continues to seek him out, unaware of the danger he may be putting himself in....

Or at least, he had been. Angered by his revelation and betrayal, Mokoru (the one who kidnapped and raised Dissarray) came after the witch doctor to fix what had been done. His hand forced by the evil one, the (mostly) innocent witch doctor cursed Violet into losing his memory. However, out of sympathy, he intentionally botched the curse, reducing its effectiveness by half. In an effort to retrieve what has been lost, Violet now attends this school.

Complaints: Yes I know this wasn't part of the signups. But I have a complaint. "Descriptions are not better than pictures" is not only an opinion, but lies. With a picture you can't see the writing talent of the person, are constrained to the artist's interpretation of the character rather than the player's interpretation, and some of us can't f*@%ing draw. THINK a little bit. Silly.

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Wow, that is the longest profile I have ever seen. Lols. Your accepted.

The reasons I say "Descriptions are not better than pictures," because pictures are easier to understand than descriptions. AND, To find out someone's writing style is between their history and personality.

Oh, and sorry for the spelling mistakes.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loveire on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Appearance(Please use a picture, descriptions are not better than pictures):
Her hair is of a golden colour. Although her favorite snow robe is a light blueish colour, she has them in a variety of colours.

Name: Lorraine Roux

Nickname(If you have one): Rory

Grade: 11

Sexuality: Although sometimes she might seem bisexual, she is straight.

Gift(Shape-shifter, witch, wizard, vampire, etc..): She is a kitsune (fox demon)! Unlike other kitsune, she controls ice magic instead of fire or lightning magic. Lorraine is currently studying illusion magic.

Likes: Lorraine loves food. She'll eat at any given chance.

Dislikes: As good as she might be with ice magic, she really detests water.

Personality: Lorraine is very outgoing. She's usually very friendly around other people and strangers. She's also very sarcastic so beware of her cheeky remarks!

History: There are two different types of kitsunes. The zenkos (good foxes) and yakos (mischievous foxes). Although Lorraine was born as a yako, she always had a good-natured heart. Lorraine doesn't have any memory of her parents whatsoever and for most part of her life, she had been living the wanderer's life. When she was around 20 years old, she meet The Snow Queen around Spitsbergen, the lands of the permafrost. The Snow Queen took pity upon her and taught her how to use ice magic. After several decades of training, Lorraine decided to leave the lands of the permafrost in search of a place where she really belongs. That's when she came across the Gifted Academy.
The Star and the Heart

Lo-lo-lo-love and joy! <3

Loveire
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Love it! You're Accepted!

Just post onto the IC whenever.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!