Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gifted Academy (IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Gifted Academy (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CYBERPUNK on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Xaras walked out of his office and stepped in to the hallway, he was growing a little bit bored and knew he needed to walk around. Xaras was not a tall being, he was only 5'6 with dreaded hair and a muscular body.He didn't wear a shirt just pants, shoes and a headband, Xaras was the councilor of the school and he enjoyed his job. He walked down the hallway and noticed that a few of the students where out of class and just hanging out. Laughing gently he just walked past them and headed towards the outside of the school where the students tended to hang out.

He had seen the headmistress walk towards the entrance and decided to follow her encase she needed his attention. He saw that she was yelling at a boy that had done some thing distracting?"So whats going on here, some trouble I see" Xaras spoke to the headmistress and the boy.
"You can't go around building a better world for people.
Only people can build a better world for people.
Otherwise it's just a cage." --Terry Pratchett

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CYBERPUNK
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Evan got out of her mom's pick up truck and swung her bag on her shoulder. She looked at the huge school infront of her, this was just like something from a book. "Honey do you need my help with your things?" her mother asked from the car. "No," Evan told her. Ever since her mom told her that she was getting sent to a school for "gifted children like her" she had been giving one word answers and wasn't spending as much time with her. Evan did not want to be here one bit. After she got her luggage out of the back of the truck Evan headed over to the main office. Inside was the woman who must be the headmistress. Something was happening, she could see other people and there was some argueing but Evan was focused on the woman's aura. This woman had a beautiful, almost blinding white aura. It seemed to be flashing a bit. Usually that meant angels were near but this aura was so strong, could this woman be an actual angel?
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Headmistress looked at the Concealer, "No trouble, just a misunderstanding." She said, "I am sorry, then she looked at the new student driving up. Smiling at her, then to the boy she had just yelled at. "Come to my office and I will get everything settled." She told them, calming down a little. Breathing she waled them to her office.

(OCC: It seems I read a post wrong. This is me fixing it slightly, but not changing anything to confuse anyone. Sorry for my misread.)
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm

A tall spiked haired guy came walking up.He spotted a guy laying on a stone wall.He looked like Taka a friend of his that left for this school.It has been a long time since he saw him. It was weird but he had to go to the office he walked to the main doors.He was new but was seemingly calm about coming to the new school.Akira was always the calm one on the outside.But inside he was like a little puppy sacred of everything.He walked to the main office and sat in a chair waiting to be called.He had 3 suitcase and guitar case.He sat there looking at the ceiling and thinking.Was this school really the read place for him? would he even fit in? There where many questions in his mind at the moment but he figured he would act when that moment came.If it came at all in this school.He didn't know anyone but might know that kid he saw coming in.The blonde one in the dark clothes.Akira didn't get a good glimpse of him.But hoped to come across him sometime again.

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Evan smiled meekly at the headmistress and followed her into the office. "Um, I'm Evan Pierce," Evan said to the headmistress. "I just got here," she added even though that probably was obvious because she had all her luggage.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 am

Kimira smiled at Evan, "Hello dear, I'm Headmistress Kimira. You seem nervous. just breath, I'm not going to hurt you." She said to the shy girl. Then looking at the boy she had yelled out, "Again I am sorry." She said to him. Going to her office she saw a boy sitting in the chair waiting for her. "Hello, I am the Headmistress, you will be called on shortly, just let me talk to him, then to her, and you will be next." Looking at Evan, "If you sit right here, I'll talk to you about your classes and room in a couple of minutes."

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Evan listened to the headmistress, she seemed nice and Evan didn't sense anything bad in her aura. Ev smiled and nodded. Ev sat down where the headmistress had pointed to and decided to pull out her tarot cards so she wouldn't just be sitting ther akwardly. As Ev shuffled the cards she tried to glance at the boy sitting next to her without him noticing, out of the corner of her eye she could she an aura but couldn't make out the color.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Dawn listened closely to the Anatomy teacher, and sat upright in his desk. He forced himself to write down nearly all of the information the teacher had said. After two pages of writing Dawn put his pencil down, and gave a sigh as the teacher finished the lesson. He leaned back into his chair, and closed his eyes imagining the sunset on the day he woken up without his memories.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Suzi listened to the teacher drone on and on, god she hated this. She din't know why she was here, she would pass because she can read the thoughts of the teacher or smarter student and just answer the quiestion that way, but she would never cheat like that, all the time.

Giggling a little to her self, she started reading her book.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Takanori got up and headed to his dorm.Finishing his cigarette he threw it to the ground and stepped on it. Picking it up and throwing it in the closet garbage ben.He walked by the office and looked to see the new kids or stragglers. After a couple seconds he walked the halls heading to his dorm. Turning the handle he opened the door and then closed it once he got in. Going to his head and laying on it looking at the ceiling. After a few minutes of thinking he bent over the bed and pulled out his suit case. Unlocking it and opening it taking out a pad of paper and a pen.He began to write words for a song.But at the top he wrote the name Guren.

Guren

I'm sorry... after awhile, let me sleep by your name

The passing days drew us closer
The pain is matched with joy
Both hands reflect that
I cry when i think of you

there is a rain of sadness
it's fine just to remain unknown
I tremble for repose, I remembered
what do you want to see in this reeled in dream?

I dont want you to fade
let me hear, even a sigh
a small heartbeat, that isnt there
I want you come here!

unchanging dreams, if this continues on
please dont pause in your happiness
even if it doesnt need to called out but
the drowning days are piling over me.

I dont want you to fade
let me hear, even a sigh
a small heartbeat, that isnt there
I want you come here!

Even the hands of salvation is also in vagueness
Will there be a cocoon at intervals of the second, without the string tearing off?

I want to hear, even a sigh
little rhythm to the sound of the heartbeat
of touched prayers delivered. [haha ok i give up on this]

the name which i cannot call out i held closely
counting with my fingers, i dont want tomorrow to dissapear
hearing with blocked ears
the sound of a broken cradle

the spring time will never come again
the crimson lotus is in bloom

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 pm

((is whoever is supposed to be with the headmistress breathing because I kinda can't do anything until they talk to headmistress))

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm

((Gah. I'm sorry. AGAIN. For my epiclate post. As a reward, I shall do my best to textwall. And to reply faster--though I'm up to my neck in schoolshit.))

Violet was most definitely stunned by this sudden whirlwind course of events. His resolve shattered, he backed away from the headmistress, and he would have drawn his blade if it wasn't going to get him expelled. He'd left his bow at home, as much as it hurt him, because long-range weapons weren't useful in this sort of place. Truthfully, swords weren't either, given that weapons weren't allowed at school, but Violet had a genuine reason to be worried about a very nasty person showing up and doing very nasty things that may or may not involve a very nasty death. When the counselor showed up as well, Violet had even more reason to be worried. After all, when some crazy, seemingly violent and bipolar winged lady shows up and yells at you, it's kind of threatening. From an early age, Violet had been taught to deal with threats via sword-to-throat action, but you couldn't really do that to an authority figure.

When he was told to follow her to the office, Violet took a few seconds to calm down, not moving until he was told a second time to follow. He took the advice offered to Evan, probably even more worried than she was. Calm down, Violet... you're not in the forest anymore, you're back in civilization. You don't have to worry about attacks, you're here to learn. After reassuring himself, he nodded to everyone else in the room before following the Headmistress into her office.

"My name is Violet... Violet Starsign." He bowed, still trying to reassure himself after that embarrassment at the gates. It was clear he wasn't from around here...

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Headmistress Kimira nodded at Violet. "Hello Violet, I'm Headmistress Kimira. I am sorry for my out burst earlier. I've had a stressfull time with all the new students coming in." She apologized, calming down more. Going through the papers on her desk, she found his packet. "Here are your papers. There is a schedul, room number, and campus map. If you have any questions, now would be the best time to ask."

__________________________BELL RING____________________________

Suzi got up and colected all her books and started to head to her math class, she couldn't wait to see Hannah, she was glad to have a new friend on her first day.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Hannah heard the bell ring. Hannah was out of class early because the one main reason she got pissed at the band teacher. She was walking towards the hall that held the class Suzi was in. Then she found Suzi walking in the hall. Hannah walked until she was at the same pace as her. Then smiled "How was your first class? My was just fantastic!" Hannah smirked she knew she didnt have to say why it was awful Suzi could hear her thoughts.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 pm

"My first period was annoying. I hated it, the teacher just droned. Her thoughts were peroccupied by one of the math teachers just down the hall, made it way more entertaining." Suzi said laughing at her teacher's thoughts. Reading Hannah's she frowned. Her class wasn't fantastic. "What did the Band teacher do to make you all pissed off at him?" She asked, walking into the class room, finding a desk in the middle by the window she put her stuff down.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm

"Understandable. I'll do my best to help alleviate the pressure." He accepted the schedule and map, quickly going over them to burn them into his mind. If there was one thing Violet knew would save his ass here, it was doing anything to avoid getting lost. Carrying a map around is inconvenient, so having it memorized is much better. Bowing again in thanks, Violet left the office and nodded to the other student, following the mental copy of his map towards his first class.

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Hannah was still mad then said "My band teacher was just fantastic yelling at me I need to play better even though I played better then everyone else in my section and you know me from what you get from my head I cant control my anger to well..one minute I am happy go lucky then the next I am real mean for no reason I just need someone to talk to that understands someone like me!" Hannah sighed and kept walking beside Suzi.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Suzi shook her head, "I'm sorry, you want me to to go 'meet' him?" She said, sending thoughts of their 'meeting', it included her projecting thoughts into the Band Teacher's head where she was his worse nightmare, which she'll be able to get if she probbed deep enough into his subconcious mind.

--------

Headmistress nodded towards Violet. "NEXT!" She yelled out the door, getting the people sitting out there's attiontion.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:10 pm

When Evan heard the headmistress call for the next person she put her tarot cards back in her bag and walked in. "I'm Evan Pierce," Evan said to the headmistress.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:20 pm

"I know sweetie. You still seem nervous." She said softly, not wanting to scare the girl anymore. Turning around she grabbed two china tea cups from the small cupboard behind her chair, she poured steaming tea in both, she grabbed the sugar pot and put it between them so they can both reach the sugar. Putting the tea infront of the nurvous student she started putting a little sugar in her tea. "Drink the tea, it'll calm you down." She said.

Putting the tea cup down she started looking for Evan's paper work. "Ah-ha!" Said, finding it. "Here are your papers. Your schedule, map, room number, and room key are in there. Any quiestions?" She asked, sipping her tea once again.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!