A Girl in an All Boys Boarding School?! (Closed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

A Girl in an All Boys Boarding School?! (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Name: Mina Saito
Name at the school: Konichi Saito

Personality: Very stubborn and feisty. Curious about everything, and can be a daredevil sometimes. Once you really get to know her, she can be childish and enjoys finding ways to annoy someone. Always tries to treat others with respect and kindness, but will not hesitate to tell you off. May be strong most times, but she can also break down easily. While being at the boarding school, she never talks and acts mute and uninterested in everyone to hide her identity.

History: Growing up, her mom and her never had good relationship. She never knew her father, because she was an accident. Her mom had a one night stand. Her mom finally saved up enough money to send her away to a rich boarding school where her uncle was the headmaster. Her uncle was the only other family member she knew and they get along quite well.

----
Minor characters that we both can play:

Headmaster Saito: Strict and business-like. Cares for his niece's well-being a lot.
Dylan & Justin: Mina's room-mate's only two friends who are twin brothers. They're chilled and laid back, but Dylan is the smarter and quieter one, where as Justin is the loud, bold type.

And any other minor characters they may pop up over the course of the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Girl in an All Boys Boarding School?! (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Nathanial Faust

Story
Nathanial is a god at the boarding school, a animalistic athlete, a genius, and a player. he has had many girlfriends from neighboring schools, but never keeps them for more than a week. He has an ego problem that goes back to his family; all he has left is a little sister, who goes to a nieghboring school. His mother and father where killed in a brutal car crash ten years before coming to the boarding school and his last remaining adult relative commited suicide infront of him.

Dislikes
isolation, death, bitter things
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm

It was Sunday afternoon when Mina was abruptly woken up by a flight attendant.

"Sir, it's time to exit the plane." The flight attended said. Mina smirked, because she was already in her male-disguise and was glad to see it already fooling someone.

She had dozed off without even noticing, and now she was finally here. Getting off the plane, she easily caught sight of her two bright blue suitcases. Right when Mina retrieved them, her uncle ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Hi to you too Uncle!" Mina spoke, unable to return the hug with her hands occupied.

"Here, I'll hold those for you." He said as he grabbed the cases from Mina's hands. They walked over to his car, and headed for the school.

"Now, I know you know this. But I'll say it anyway. You'll have to address me as Headmaster Saito when we arrive at the school."

"Yes, yes. I don't mind that. But I was wondering if I was going to get my own dorm?" Mina asked certain that she would, considering her situation.

"Well.." Her uncle started as he pulled into the parking lot.

"What do you mean "well.."? DON'T YOU DARE PUT ME IN A ROOM WITH SOMEONE." She was growing hot with anger. How exactly was she supposed to pull off being a boy the whole year living with, well, a boy?

Her uncle turned around to look at her and apologized, "I'm sorry Mina. We don't have anymore rooms available. This is a well-known and liked school."

Mina crossed her arms and mimicked her uncle's word in annoyance. She pushed open the car door and grabbed her bags. Before Mina could receive her dorm room key, she had to be introduced to the whole school at a short assembly, which she wasn't too happy about either.

She stood there on stage and glared at the crowd as Headmaster Saito announced, "We have a new student at our school. His name is Konichi Saito. Yes, we may have the same last name, but I assure you, we are not related. He didn't grow up here in Japan. He actually grew up in the United States in New York." Mina could hear whispers amongst the crowd like the word 'yankee'. That bit was true though. She was born in New York and she liked it there.

"We only have one more spot in our dorm rooms available for Konichi Saito. And that is with Nathanial Faust." With that, Headmaster Saito dismissed the assembly, gave Mina her keys and schedule. While exiting, she could hear even more whispers -- some things about her roommate, but she couldn't quite catch anything else besides his name being repeated.

The dorm room was on the 3rd floor - room number 303. Before opening the door, she took a deep breath trying to calm herself down since she didn't know what this Nathanial Faust was like.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 pm

'good game, nate, you need to pass the ball next time. you shouldn't have rushed that QB either.' The coach rattled on about my performance, and it was true that I was barely listening. "Hey, coach, we won, didn't we?" That wasn't true. We more than won. We decimated. I peeled off my gear and took a shower before putting on my nice Polo's, imported from america. The crisp clean fabric seemed a little uncomfortable, but they looked nice.
There was something happening at the school today, but I really tend not to pay attention. I rarely do classwork either, with all the gays in our school, I can get by with a smile. I dug my key out of my back pocket and slid it into the lock, but then I noticed it had been opened. I left some pencil lead in the door to make sure no one walked in, and someone had disturbed this.
The door flys open and I trip over bags. Next thing I know, I'm looking up into the face of one of the gayest guys ever. atleast, thats what I thought, at the time.

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Mina walked into the room and was glad to find that her roommate wasn't there. But that relief was short lived as she heard the door open. She turned around and became wide-eyed, frozen, as she came faced to face with her roommate.

Okay Mina.. calm down. She thought to herself.

There was no doubt he was drop dead handsome, but Mina regained composure a second later; she wasn't going to let his charming good looks get to her. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it quickly, remembering she was supposed to be mute. Digging through her bag, she took out a notebook and wrote, "I'm Konichi Saito. New student & your roommate."

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 pm

"Saito... as in head master Saito? You two are related? The mans like a father to me." I grinned, feeling kind of stupid for telling one of his relatives this, but it is true. "well, the bedrooms are back there. I pointed down the hall. "And the entertainment area is out here." I pointed towards the flatscreen I had bought a few year ago. "I do most of the cooking." I said, and turned around, throwing my duffle bag down the hall. then it occoured to me that I hadn't yet given my name, I'm sure he had heard it, but it was still rude not to. I reached for the sketch pad and our hands touched. he had suprisingly soft hands, which contrasted my callused ones. I took the marker and wrote in a fluid motion; Nathanial Faust

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:12 pm

"Saito... as in head master Saito? You two are related? The mans like a father to me."

Mina shook her head frantically. If Nathanial found out they were related, that would be a bad start.

Unexpectedly, Nathanial reached over and grabbed her pen and notepad. He wrote down his name. Well, so far, he seems nice. Maybe it won't be so bad after all. Mina smiled sheepishly, but failed to make eye contact, in fear of Nathanial being able to sense there was something odd about her.

She then took her bags and started unpacking on her side of the room. She tried making sure he didn't see her unpacking her undergarments, for that would give away everything. After doing so, she looked at her schedule and sighed.

1. English
2. Math
3. Art
4. Science
Lunch
5. History
6. Gym

Yuck, who wants English in the mor- Mina's thoughts were interrupted when two boys who looked alike came loudly through their door. They greeted Nathanial and then glanced at Mina.

"Is he gay?" one if them whispered to Nathanial, making sure Mina wouldn't hear. But she heard anyway and almost let out a laugh. She just shook her head. That's when the two boys happily came over and introduced themselves.

"Sup? I'm Justin." One of the brothers said.

"Hey. I'm Dylan. New student right?" The other added in.

Mina nodded and got her notepad and showed them what she had already written to Nate.

"So, you're mute then?" Justin asked and Mina nodded once more.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:01 am

After the twins came in, I kind of crashed on the couch.
after practice I usually just play a game or two, so it was no different from any other day.
I switched on my game system and hollered at Justin and Dylan. "Hey, you two want to play? I got an extra controller if you want to play Konichi."
A screen came up of zombies milling about. "It's sunday night, which is undead night."
The twins jumped to the couch and grabbed their controllers, which was a usual sight.
"you should grab that grenade, one of those big ones are coming in a few minutes." I had told them.
I wasn't sure what the new guy was doing at the time.

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Believe it or not, Mina actually really liked games that involve decimating zombies. So she happily plopped herself down at the end of the couch, with her controller in hand. She was getting all into it and gained many killstreaks.

By the time they ended the game, it was 7 at night and Mina's stomach was growling. She grabbed her notebook and wrote, "What's there to eat?" Mina would like to cook something, but she wasn't comfortable in her new dorm yet. She was hoping to taste her dorm mate's cooking.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:39 pm

the new kid was actually good, and that suprised me. He didn't peg me as the type of guy who enjoyed watching peoples faces being blown apart.
When he mentioned food, I looked at my watch. "We got a few hours, I could make a pizza." I walked over to the kitchen, another one of my elements, and opened the fridge. I pulled out a pound of raw dough and a cookie sheet. The dough was rough, practically solid, as I pushed it flat onto the square sheet. I made sure to raise the edges first. I walked back over to the fridge and pulled out some tomato sauce, pepperoni, and some black olives. I spread the sauce over the dough and sprinkled some cheese everywhere and place the pepperoni and olives iregularly.
I popped the pizza into the oven and set it for 425 degrees and walked back to the couch.

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Mm.. pizza. Mina's stomach growled even louder.

She could smell the pizza and couldn't wait to eat and kept eyeing the pizza through the oven. The twins were trowing a nerf ball around. She wasn't much of a sports person. Suddenly, Dylan tripped as he tried to catch the ball and fell onto Mina. Mina held her hat on with one hand, so that it wouldn't reveal her hair and pushed Dylan off with the other as quickly as possible. She didn't want him to discover her womanly parts.

"Sorry." Dylan muttered awkwardly.

Without a word, Mina rushed out the door to the vending machine. She let out a sigh of relief.

"Boy was that awkward!" She whispered to herself.

Before heading back, she got herself a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 pm

I walked over to dylan and flicked him on the head.
"I told you two not to play inside." and I took the pizza out of the oven.
The new kid came back a few minutes later with some soda.
"It's almost finished."

(would post more but stressed 4 time)

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:54 pm

(Ah, okay. That's fine :3)

Mina came back in and the whole place was filled with the scent of pizza. The pizza was sitting on the table cooling down. She couldn't wait any longer, so she grabbed herself a plate and took a slice, using only the tips of her fingers so she wouldn't burn herself.

Mina took a bite and dropped the pizza onto her plate in a quick motion because she ended up burning her tongue. She started fanning her mouth as if that would help. Eventually, she was able to chew it up and swallow it.

I guess I have to wait after all.

Just then, her phone buzzed upon receiving a text message. It was from her best friend, Cecila, who she called CeCe, back in New York. Mina didn't know what time it was over there, and didn't bother trying to figure it out. The text message read, "HEY MINA! It sucks that I couldn't say bye. You left so soon, and I was at a family gathering. How's the boarding school? And all the boys? ;)"

It was true. Her mother told her she was sending her off the day of. She texted back, "I know! You know my mom. Bitchy and all. And the boys .. well, they don't know I'm a girl. I'm disguised as a guy. And they thought I was gay. Lol."

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 am

at this time I went for a walk around the dorms, more of a jog really.
when I returned the pizza was gone and everyone was back on the couch.
the new kid was texting like a sixteen year old girl, but I didn't mind.
I went into the bathroom and took a shower, then pulled on some jeans and walked out.
"In honor of our new guest, let's watch some movies. I have some zombie movies, "Dracula", and good ole' 'the wolf-man'."

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Mina yawned after the last movie was done. It was past midnight, and in about 7 hours she would have to wake up and start school here. She sighed at the thought of it. Dylan and Justin said their goodnights and headed back to their dorms.

Bringing her pj's into the bathroom with her, she changed and brushed her teeth. She was too tired to take a shower, so she decided to do it in the morning instead.

Mina opened her mouth as she was about to say "Goodnight Nate!" She had almost forgotten that she was supposed to be mute, being so sleepy and all. So she played it off with a yawn.

She made her way over to bed, still with her hat on. Pulling the covers over, she closed her eyes and eventually slipped into the dream state.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 am

Nate shrugged and climbed into his own bed. tomarrow would bring school and all of its monotony. he just couldn't wait.

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Mina woke up to the sound of her alarm clock ringing at 7. School started at 8, so she lazily got up and went over to the bathroom. Locking it, she took a quick shower and got changed into her baggy uniform. By the time she was ready, it was 7:40. Looking at her schedule, she wondered where the English building was. She hoped that Nate would see her confusion and help her to her class.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 am

I sat up groggily and pulled on his uniform, then a hat. I checked my right eye in the mirror. still purple.
I always checked it, but the wound I got in the car crash wouldn't leave me, just as my parents ghosts wouldn't.

I groaned and walked out into the living room. The new guy was staring at his schedule like he was trying to burn it with his eyes.
"don't know where to go, huh? let me see." I said, holding out my hand for the schedule.

Sabimaru
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Mina handed him her schedule and pointed at the English section, then the building number.

whaoowheex3
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!