Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Girl and Her Magikarp

A Girl and Her Magikarp

a part of “A Girl and Her Magikarp”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

A young woman sets out into the world of Pokemon, searching for her missing brother. Follow her on her journey as she explores the region of Kanto. (Full; not accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Girl and Her Magikarp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Girl and Her Magikarp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Girl and Her Magikarp"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A Girl and Her Magikarp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 am

Do you suppose I could reserve one of the male trainer spots if possible ?
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:11 am

Could I reserve a male role as well?
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LDCloud on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:40 am

I'm going to make a female trainer for this one, just a heads up, might get it done tonight in my time

LDCloud
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:17 am

Ah, darn, all spots taken. Say, is there any possible antagonistic roles I could play? If not, I'll try and compete with one of these guys for a spot.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 am

All the spots are taken? Well I submitted one anyway in case someone drops out.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:48 am

I wouldn't mind playing an antagonistic role either, if there's no spaces left.

Nevertheless, i will slide in a character just to try my luck.

Blackclues
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:05 am

yeah even if all the spots be reserved I'd like to give it a shot. After all side characters and such add up to make great stories too.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

Children, please.

Azazel clearly indicated in the rules that reservations were unnecessary- characters are accepted on the basis of creativity and originality, not first come first serve.

So submiiiiiiit! :D

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 am

Oh wow, lots of competition for the slots. Looks like I'll have to make the character I submit extra special!

And the RP looks great!

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Alright then as I'm working on a submission. I'll just ask, Azazel; is the brother going to be a character who never shows or do you have plans for him?

Figure it's best to know a bit about his role. Makes it easier if someone decides to know him or of him, hell someone might even end up playing him if Azazel allows it.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Jeebus, I did not expect so many people to be interested xD

Ahem, let me see...let me see.I will allow antagonist roles simply because what is a role-play without the bad guys? I will allow maybe three max. And as for your question Neko, I do have plans for him and he will show up eventually. I plan on making him part of an organization...something similar to team rocket, but not a member of those. It'll be more of a "come back to the old person or be defeated" kind of thing. I planned on having her brother be some type of antagonist so if someone actually wants to play him, they are more than welcomed to.

As for submissions, since nine of you are interested, I might make an exception and accept you all :3

Just don't get your hopes up too high though because I am not quite sure yet. Anyways, if you plan on making an antagonist character, you are more than welcome, and they can either be with Junko's brother, or with another organization. If someone wants to play Junko's brother, once again, I will allow it. I hope this clarifies anything up :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 pm

I might throw my hat into thus ring too... when I get home.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Not even CONSIDERING submission of a character until I find out why the hell the GM thought an adult tag was necessary in a Pokemon RP.

Like, come on man.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 pm

The reason why there is an Adult tag in this RP doesn't necessarily mean there is going to be any sexual themes and things like that. This RP is not meant to be light and bubbly nor is it meant to be extremely dark. Typical Pokemon role-plays usually play off of the kid-side of the story, and I do not plan on having it be anything like that. That is the reason there is an Adult tag in this role-play. This is to be a mature Pokemon RP, and if you have a problem with that you shouldn't submit a character at all.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Phew, now that I'm at a computer where I can actually type, sorry about the abrupt entrance. I didn't want you kicking off without me. Right, first thing, hello, and color me interested in your RP. I have a good idea for a character, but if you feel that he's not up to par then go ahead and chop him. No hard feelings, no anger, no nothing. I understand how hard it is to do an RP where 10 different people are trying to do their own things.

Second, if you don't mind the question, who is the main antagonist, if there is one? Is it one of the teams (Rocket, Plasma, etc, etc). Of course if you want to keep it under wraps, I understand.

Third. My character will be a bit on the mature side, dealing with some adult themes. Hope that's okay.

Fourth-- actually, there is no forth. I just wanted to end on an even number. Look for my submission eventually!

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Well, shoot. There's a lot of interest going on here. I...may have to give an application a shot anyway.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Alright, I'm home and ready Ill try to get my guy up ASAP

EDIT: Actually I dont think I'll have time to join sorry

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:07 am

I don't think i'll be joining either, but if you have the need for one more person, PM me.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:15 am

No problem guys! And I will PM you to let you know PulseTrick

I suppose we are just waiting for Nekohina, Eskay (not entirely sure if you're applying), LDCloud, BlackClues, and...I think that's it, to submit their characters. Once they do, Ion and I shall overlook them and accept the ones we feel will be acceptable. Ion is my Co-GM so Ion has about as much power over this RP as I do so...yeah xD

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!