Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!

Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!

a part of “Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!”, a fictional universe by Coloris.

✎6x6 ✎Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy. Anime/CG ✎Semi-lit and up ✎New York, 2012 - 2013

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 am

I have posted. Trust me Josh isn't the shy and silent type because he wants to be, in fact he's really not the shy and silent type at all, he's quite outgoing and is willing to interact with others often... it's just the feelings are rarely mutual and as such he comes across as shy and silent when he really isn't... In regards to relationships... personally I think he'll like Rai as he's most likely going to have a lot of experiences with her anyway (being roommates and all) However I also think he'll also like Tessa if he ever finds out about her, partly from her personality and partly because he knows whats it's like to not be wanted by his birth parents... Aww well I guess we'll just have to wait and see won't we?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rift
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 am

Hey guys =) So... I've just finished the base of Drea, just need to add a bit to her history and she's ready to go. If anyone would like to have any special relationships with her, crushes, good friends, a history etc please just lemme know.

here she is.

roleplay/girls-in-a-hectic-all-boys-school/characters/drea-elizabeth-karlow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Sweet! My character was accepted~
Thank you so much. ^w^

I have no time to post tonight, so I'll try my best to do so tommorow.
In the meantime, goodnight people~
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm

There goes my first post! My dad just brought home a Wii U and being the gamer I am, played it practically all day. So I stopped playing and typed these few paragraphs.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Can I reserve the last boy, please?
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 pm

This sounds like fun! May I reserve the last girl? Thank you ^.^
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey, Sorry it's taking so long to finish my chara. I'll have her finished by tonight. Getting prepared for Thanksgiving...*dies*
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:15 am

Hey it looks like all the spots are filling up :D Can't wait to see everyones characters.

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Embracing_Anime on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 am

Did anyone take the last girl? If not, I'd like to reserve it, please.
> w <
You sing a song only I can hear.

Embracing_Anime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saiyuki_Cyclone on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 am

I would like to reserve the last male character! Will write up a character submission in a few. :)

Edit: Awwww it seems ZacharyTC reserved the last spot (I just saw the open spot on the intro page and jumped in to write up a bio) :( anyway, I have already submitted my character. It's up to you guys if you'll let me join or not.

Saiyuki_Cyclone
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Any problems you see in Zechariah? I know I kind of went overboard with the controversial stuff. >.<

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Question, are the dormitories separated into the numbers or the letters?
e.g. If you walked along the corridor, would you read 1A, 1B, 1C or A1, A2, A3?

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:44 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I lost my post..

FML Multiplied by infinity....

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 pm

@Imbecile

I assumed myself it was the latter, however I'm not one hundred percent sure... I suppose that I'm asking that aswell.

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Why hasn't Coloris made a decision on my character, yet?
EDIT: You know what? I probably should give benefit of the doubt, for now.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Submitted an edited version of Zechariah. Hope you like it! :3

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Sorry to hear about you losing your post, West, but... could you rewrite it? =/ I don't wanna fall behind everyone else. Sorry to be an ass about it, but...

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Sorry about being inactive for the past few days, I caught a bad cold and between work and the cold I ended up sleeping away all my free time. I'll shoot up a post today me thinks, you have my apologies!

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

No, no, it's fine. I understand. Sorry to be so impatient and make an ass of myself. Still, I'm glad to have you back, West. ^^

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Err... Hey, is anyone here anymore? =/

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!