Give into the night RP? Open for now.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Give into the night RP? Open for now.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:13 am

(Lol they are taking a break, beileve me I checked)

"Alright although that was comftorble" she muttered smiling as he pulled her up out of their bed. Skillet stroaled back in and barked happily with a dead Vultur in its mouth. "Skillet go get rid of that thing get a deep or something but don't drag it in here" she said in a disqusted tone
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:29 pm

(I'm getting an idea for this next part...)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 am

"Ok that is quite gross i have to admit" Markus comment walking past Skillet and continued walking down the stairs with Kirsten
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 am

Kirsten gagged, and Skillet ran ahead to go discard the vulture, Kirsten smirked and jumped on Markus's back, hoping he didn't fall after the suprise jump.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Markus stumbled lightly as Kirsten jumped on him he laughed "what am i gonna do with you?" He grabbed onto her legs to support her.

nightwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm

She snickered and felt him stumble, "sorry" she whispered in her ear. "Hmm I don't know, love me?" She said smirking and kissing his cheek.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 am

"I love you anyway, no question about it" Markus replied smilling when she kissed his cheek. "Now am i going to have to carry you everywhere mi'lady or do you plan on getting off me?"

nightwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 am

"Aw" she said and smiled, then kissed his neck once before getting off. "Aw, but I can't get enough of you" she said playfuly.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 pm

"Well that's good since your pretty much stuck with me for a long while" Markus replied kissing her softly on the lips placing his hands on her hips.

nightwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm

"Good" she said and smiled as he placed his hands on her hips, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:04 pm

"mmm" Markus groaned lighttly as Kirsten kissed him her lips were so soft. He kissed her neck bitting down on it softly not breaking the skin but just nibling.

nightwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 pm

She smirked and purred lightly at him as he kissed her neck, "I love it when you do that" she smirked and wrapped her legs around his waist.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 pm

"i know you do.." his voice spoke softly into her ear. He suppourted her weight in his arms Turning round he sat down on the sofa kissing her softly on the lips.

(so was that your idea jumping on his back lol)

nightwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm

She smiled and kissed him back, she had been waiting to be in his arms when they were locked up and away from eachother, she now had her heart back and wasn't giving up without a fight.

(No actualy it was that they'd fall down the stairs.)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

(oh right lol)

Markus miled and wrapped his arms around her tightlty, not ever wanting to let go.

nightwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 pm

She decided to, for once speak her mind, "I know this may sound corny Markus, but I now got my heart back from being locked up, and I'm not giving it up without a fight" she said and rested her head on his shoulder.

(Yeah oh and the guys are done with the house next door, oh snap left birds dishes out of cage hope shes dumb)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 am

(Pulling this up, and tonight is my last night on until Thursday)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 pm

(Pulling it up :D)
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

RedPitbull
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 pm

(cool i'm going to use a long time skip like 10 months)

- Time skip 10 months -

Markus groaned lightly as he awoke things had been going really well with him and Kirsten. He rolled over in bed and watched as Kirsten slept, throwing the covers away he walked into the batroom and had a shower and thought for a while. Seline was definatley gone he hoped so things were happy at the moment. Stepping out of the shower he got dressed and entered the living room turning on the tv but keeping it quiet. Lying down on the floor he started doing sit ups.

nightwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Kirsten felt the bed shift but didn’t stir, then when she felt him leave the room, she rolled over onto her stomach and slept for about half an hour more then stretched and made her way to her desk in the corner of their room, then continued the sketch she had made of her and Markus she was almost done with it, just needed to shade in a few things, she knew their anniversary was coming up, so instead of buying him something, she decided to draw him something, she was never one for buying people things unless they wanted it real bad. She finished it in half an hour and put it away in a lock safe, hoping he wouldn’t find it.

Then made her way downstairs and into the living room, then smiled at him as he did sit ups, and feeling playful, she leapt from the stairs to him and lunged at him, falling to the ground, beside him. “Hello” she purred lightly.

RedPitbull
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!