Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Giving this a shot!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Giving this a shot!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violetlee on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:20 am

Hello! happy.gif I am looking far and wide for more role play partners, and you and I may make a perfect match! biggrin.gif

I generally roleplay only over Email, but have recently downloaded Kik, and am willing to give that a shot if you prefer it. Those are the ONLY two places I will be willing to role play over. Sorry, but also, not really! XD

I am a twenty two year old female in Ohio, in the United states. I am on about five days a week, generally from 8am my time to about 4 pm, and I believe that is Eastern Standard Time.

Here we go with a generic application list of what I am and am not looking for;

I only wish to role play with peoples who are over the age of eighteen, preferably in their twenties, honestly. But I'm not going to be terribly picky happy.gif

I prefer MxF roleplays, and I either play a female to your male, or we can double!

Romance is an absolute must, but that doesn't mean the role play needs to go from: Hi, Nice to meet you! To: Will you marry me?

I like smut, but do not want a solely smut based role play. If you prefer to fade to black, that's fine too.

As far as no-no's when it comes to smut, there aren't many. No potty play, beastiality, vore and whatnot. Just the generals. I'm open to quite a bit otherwise. Just ask before hand I you aren't sure!

Genres:
(Note: I prefer to play OC characters, but if for something in the Harry Potter Universe, you are craving a canon male if we are doubling, I am fine with playing one for you!)

Harry Potter (During the Trio's time at Hogwarts. Generally I prefer to play a sixth or seventh year, either during the time of the Tri Wizard Tournament or during what would have been the trio's seventh year, perhaps our characters are in hiding as well, or at school, we can discuss it!)

Post Hogwarts (Exploring life after school, our characters may be coworkers, neighbors, or complete strangers. Old friends from school, or whatever!)

Final Fantasy X(Oc characters only. I do not mind who plays the summoner, so there won't be a fight!:p)

The Walking Dead/Zombie Apocalypse(Have a few different plots!)

The Way I Live Now based, does not matter what so ever if you've seen this movie! Basically a type of world war three is happening, our characters, for whatever reason, are hiding out at the same home in the country somewhere, young love develops, and then they are ripped apart after being found by the governments army, tearing them apart, men taken and forced to fight, women sent to work. They promise to return to the house, to get back to one another, and they trek hundreds of miles and go through various trials and tribulations, and then we see how they fare after that, after everything they have been through!

Fantasy/Futuristic Apocalypse, I have two very different ideas for this. One revolving around witches, mages etc, and one involving werewolves and vampires.

Convict x Runaway (Do not wish to double for this, sorry! Basically your male character has just gotten out of prison, perhaps going back to work for whatever line of work got him thrown into prison, I was thinking a drug transporter, or assassin, something fun! Haha, and he picks her up, and she ends up going with him, perhaps working with him!)

Assassin x Victim (Do not wish to double for this either. Pretty self explanatory. Maybe the assassin knows her, and can't bring himself to kill her. Maybe she pays him, and he protects her. Eventually love develops, you know!)

Best friend x best friend, best friends sibling x best friend, any of those types!

Druggie x Dealer

An original angel esque role play, can delve into it if you are interested!

Medieval Fantasy

Arranged Marriage, medieval, medieval fantasy, present day, present day fantasy, futuristic, futuristic fantasy(I also have a plot for a futuristic one of these that you can ask about!)

Anime types;

Based off of Howls Moving Castle

Based off of Chobits

Based off of Spirited Away

Sailor Moon based

Disney Movie type based:

The Little Mermaid based (Merman, princess, no doubling)

Mulan-ish (No doubling)

I feel like I am forgetting a million, so if you don't see one you like, suggest something!:)

My email is: v.isfor.violet@outlook.com
Kik: violetlee. (Don't forget that period! ^^)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

violetlee
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!