Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus{Accepting...}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus{Accepting...}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Ares arose from the depths spraying water from his mouth like a fountain. "There I told you it would feel good," he said swimming slowly in a circle around her. He was swimming closer and closer to her ready to embrace her nude form, when heh eard voices behind them. Turning he saw Zues and Hera walking hand in hand towards the hot springs, luckily for the two floating figures they had not been spotted yet. "Well well the bastard and his bitch out for a stroll," Ares muttered quickly pushing himself away from Aphrodite to the other side of the pool. It would not do for them to be seen so close together especially after their risque past. Settling himself once again on his rock perch he closed his eyes faining sleep waiting for the two strolling figures to pass.
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Fri May 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Aphrodite opened her eyes to see Hera and her husband walking towards the spring.She knew once Hera saw Aphrodite,she would want to be somewhere else with her husband.Zeus would ever once in a while try his hand with Aphrodite when he wasn't playing with the nymphs.Aphrodite leaned against the bank,trying not to show too much of her cleavage.She pretended she didn't know Ares was at the other side of the pool.The couple walked right passed,Hera probably pulling her husband away.Aphrodite giggled under her breath.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Ares sighed when the couple did not stop. They may have been his parents, but Ares had no respect for the god and goddess who fancied themselves the omega gods of olympus. He would show them one day, it was his dream to crush Zues to send him even farther then the pits of hades to suffer forever. Oh yes that would give him so much pleasure, even more then a good roll with Aphrodite. The thought of the goddess snapped him back into reality, although any desires that had been kindling before were gone. His mood was now dark and sullen as he drifted back across the pool to Aphrodite's side. "I will de-throne that pompous bastard someday," he muttered staring up at the sky.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Fri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Aphrodite got as close as she could to Ares,wrapping her arms around his neck.She didn't care much for Zeus and Hera.Zeus was just a perverted old man in her eyes.Easily weakened by a woman's seduction.Though Hera detest against it,he gave her one of the thrones which is probably the only thing she thought was a good choice for him.But on the other hand he gave her to Hephaestus as a wife."Someday,"she repeated before she began to kiss his neck.Devious thoughts ran through her head as she enjoyed her curved body press against Ares's muscular body.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri May 22, 2009 9:25 pm

The god of war relaxed into the kisses of his illegitimate lover. It did little to settle his now brewing temper and he did not return the kisses. He began to plan muttering under his breath, "We could get Hades he would jump at a chace to get back at Zues, Poseidon I believe could be pursuaded, and you can no doubt woo Apollo and Hephaestus to help me....," his thoughts ebbed and flowed from his mouth as he simmered warming the water again with his finger every now and then.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Fri May 22, 2009 9:37 pm

"Why do I even try,"Aphrodite said sadly,mostly to herself.She pushed away from Ares and swam to the other side of the pool,her back facing him."I finally get something to do and someone great to do it with and it's ruin because he can't seem to stop thinking about a way to dethrone Zeus.Why does he have to be so irresistible,"she said to herself.She let out a sigh and looked at the surrounding nature in front of her.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri May 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Aphrodite had left him, he felt her weight shift away and heard her glide to the other side of the pool. He let her go, he could have her anytime he knew this, and she knew it. Rising out of the pool he cleansed his armor and undergaments with a wave of his hand. He clothed himself slowly, not caring is Aphrodite saw his naked flesh or not she had seen it all before. Fully armored his shield on his back, spear in his hand, and helmet under his arm he walked around the pool stopping before the pouting goddess. "Will I see you again tonight, or is Hepaestus coming home?"

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Fri May 22, 2009 9:58 pm

"He never comes home unless Zeus is in need for him..Which I'm pretty sure he isn't so....I suppose..Promise you at least think of me,"Aphrodite asked sweetly,knowing it would probably be a waste of time.To get Ares to think of anything besides war would be a miracle to all the gods.Without a response,Aphrodite swam to where he dress was near.She got out the water and wrapped the dress back around her body.She walked back to her room,taking her shortcuts.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri May 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Persephone sat in her throne waiting for Hades to finish his work. She was always lonely and missed her mother and everyone in Olympus during the six months that she was away. But, when she was with her mother, all she could think of was Hades. He had become so important to her, but her life was always miserable, with the deal that they had put in place. She couldn't just go see her mother, like she wanted to. It would be so much easier if she could just live there all the time but still go to Olympus, but that wasn't likely to happen. She sighed, looking forward at one of her helpers, hoping that she didn't look too pathetic.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby falgabird on Fri May 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Demeter sat silently on the rock staring at the wide expanse that was the Mediterranean Sea. She had come here many times before, to think, and it was peaceful. She relished the feeling the sand between her toes and the sun on her olive skin.

"What shall I do with you, Despeona?" she asked herself, thinking of the daughter she and the God Poseidon shared. The girl had been approached by many men, but she had rejected them all, choosing to be somewhat of a mystery. "And your brother Arion, how he worries me sometimes." She had many thing on her mind this day, Including her other daughter, Persephone.

Sighing, and concluding that worrying would do nothing but make her wither plants and bad harvest, she returned to the palace, hoping to find comfort in its walls.

falgabird
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Sat May 23, 2009 1:06 am

*EDIT*
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Sat May 23, 2009 7:26 am

Aphrodite decided to take a walk through the Olympus Gardens. She loved to see the beauty of the flowers and the peacefulness relaxed her. She ran her hand gently over the various flowers. But should be there as she was about halfway through the garden but Zeus. No doubt the man was looking for a good time. Aphrodite ignored him then he began to follow behind her. He matched her pace but kept a few steps away,smiling. Aphrodite forgot he was there for a wile,caught up in the flowers. Then she stopped to admire her favorite flowers,birds of paradise. But that may have been a mistake because Zeus wrapped his arms around her waist from behind her,also having her arms in his grip. "Hello my little flower blossom," Zeus whispered softly in her ear. Aphrodite tried to get out if his grip. "Come on now. Don't act like I didn't notice you in the springs earlier. I was admiring what I could see of your beauty until my wife pulled me away. I want to see all of your beauty,my dew drop." He began to kiss her neck. Aphrodite struggled more and more then when she couldn't get free she resorted to plan B. "Ares," she yelled out as loud as she could. "Now why would you want that fool excuse of a god,my sweet." Zeus held Aphrodite tightly with one arm and ran his free hand over the curves of her body.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Sat May 23, 2009 8:36 am

(OOC: Whoa, I was reading something about Ares trying to figure out how many children he had and apparently he had sixteen with various goddesses. Five with Aphrodite. XD I don't think I am going to have all of them exist in this story right now, maybe only one or two.)

Ares had left the hot spring after watching Aphrodite walk away, he had almost been tempted to follow she would have really loved that, but the thought of Zues came back and he strode back to his home deep in thought. Upon his return home his two sons came running from their games inside his vast house. "Father, Father, was the war good," they yelled together their faces abeam. They were both strong handsome boys, Ares thought to himself, watching their thick golden curls bouncing as they ran, their tanned skin and blue eyes shining in the sunlight. The beauty of their mother Aphrodite shown through and Ares smiled broadly, he loved them even if they were reminders of the trouble he and Aphrodite had gotten into in the past.

"Ahhh Deimos(fear), Phobos(terror), my sons!! Yes the war was glorious thousands of men did I slay. You should have seen our Greeks, magnificent!" Ares dropped to one knee and the boys jumped on him clinging to his shield in anticipation for a ride back to the house. The god of war was surprisingly caring father, he loved his sons, maybe even more then war itself. He would take them to war with him some day when they were strong men, they would bring fear and terror to the battle, as their names stated.

Rising from his kneeling position Ares carried the two boys one his shoulders as if they weren't even there. His house was a massive two story affair, styled after the Greek temples erected for him. The base was a series of rising steps upon which columns wrapped around the base holding up the massive roof. The roof hung over the center of the house a good thirty feet creating a large wrap around porch of sorts. The center of the house was basically a simple rectangle, the entrace two massive golden arched gates carved with depictions of his battles, two golden pillars guarded each side of the gate.

Inside was where the two stories were located. The bottom floor containing a sand pit for sparring, an armory, a dining room full of couches donned in furs where he could sit with guests, drink wine, and eat. The second floor contained a room for the boys and a his massive room seperated by thick walls and a miniature door of the ones leading into the house. The walls were thick on purpose, the thought was to block any noise of 'guests' that visited Ares in the night. As Ares strode into the house the two boys clambered off his back and ran to the sand pit where they immediately began wrestling.

Smiling proudly at the boys, for he loved strife of any type, Ares began stripping his armor and piling it inside the armory. He was down to his undergarments when he heard a faint call, "ARES!!" It was Aphrodite he could recognize every crystaline note of her voice, the voice was full of fear. With a growl Ares grabbed his spear and with a thought teleported to were the voice had come from, leaving all his armor behind in his haste. His teleportation brought him to the flower gardens of Olympus, home to all the flowers of man and some unknown to man. Zues stood before him binding Aphrodite with his arms, kissing her neck forcefully. "ZUES!!!!!!!!!" Ares realeased all his hate for the man in his bellow, "Let her go or I will kill you, even if you are a god!"

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat May 23, 2009 8:48 am

Hades walked threw the gates of olympus after he finally finished his work down in the underworld. Even with his helmet on you could tell he was in a bad mood. But then again when was he in a good mood. He had been down in the underworld for a long time but he had finally decided to come to Olympus again. He heared the other's yelling and decided to see what was going on. He slowly walked over to where the people where yelling and noticed Ares yelling at Zeus threatening to kill him. "Do it Ares... then he will become mine..." He said quietly to himself as he watched threw his helmet what was going on. He had always hated the other gods but he never passed up a chance to see one of them die. His red eye's shifted back and forth waiting to see who would do what.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Sat May 23, 2009 9:20 am

Aphrodite twisted as much as she could trying to get loose from Zeus grip. She struggled a lot and began to wear herself out. "Get your filthy hands off me," Aphrodite said sharply. She gave up after a little while,trying to catch her breath. "I can't wait till your in the deepest pits of the Underworld along with your bitchy wife." Aphrodite's jaw was tense and her teeth clenched.Her words were filled with acid but her voice still seemed velvety and sweet.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat May 23, 2009 9:40 am

Persephone was getting impatient. "HADES!" She called, standing up from her throne and walking around. Where was her husband? He was leaving her so much these days. Sure, he was always in a bad mood, but not with her. With her, he actually seemed to care. But at this moment, while she was depressed, it was also making her mad. "You don't just bring a girl somewhere and then just ignore her." She said to one of her attendants. She just couldn't believe how much he was leaving her alone. He'd tricked her into this and now she was stuck, practically alone for six months, because SHE couldn't leave.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat May 23, 2009 9:45 am

Hades looked up when he heard his name being yelled. "Persephone..." He said annoyed. He really wanted to see what was going to happen but he knew he had to go see his wife. He headed to where she was. "Im sorry..." he said in his usual arogant tone acting like he wasnt actually sorry. "What's wrong Persephone" He asked her as he walked up to her and put an arm around her. He knew that she was mad at him for leaving her so much but he couldnt help it. He couldnt leave the underworld unattended for very long anymore.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Sat May 23, 2009 9:47 am

Zues chuckled deeply both at Ahprodite's useless struggle, and Ares' threats. "Your both petty gods, filled only with hate and lust. You could do nothing to me. I created you both!" Zues broke into a storm of laughter, that sounded like thunder from above.

"I renounce you as a father and send you to the pits of Hades!!!" Ares lunged forward as he yelled his spear caught Zues in the side, driving in deep spilling his godly blood onto the soil. Immediately from the ground where the blood had spilled new flowers sprung up, they were made of solid gold never seen by gods or humans alike before. Ares did not notice the flowers as he was so filled with rage for the god before him. He fiercly drove the spear in deeper and deeper willing it to kill Zues.

Zues however only chuckled shaking his head at the futile attempt to kill him. "Tsk tsk my son, such anger, I will have to punish you for that." Zues reached out touching Ares on his forehead with his finger, immediately Ares vanished his spear still stuck into Zues side. Reaching down the god of thunder and lightning jerked the spear out of his side, his wound healing over quickly. His attentions then turned to the goddess still held in his arms. "Now where were we my sweet?"

Ares found himself hurtling through space, craning his neck around he caught a glimpse of earth before he smashed into the hard unforgiving soil. His collision created a large crater and after shaking off his dazed state Ares teleported to its rim trying to figure out where he had landed. Thats when he noticed a massive urn before him, large enough to hold a man comfortably. As Ares studied the urn a large hand sweeping up behind him went unnoticed. He soon found himself in the grasp of that massive hand peering into the face of a giant.

"Put me down foul hell spawn," Ares roared twisting and straining at the hand. The giant only chuckled motioning another giant over, Ares then recognized them as the twin giants Otus and Ephialtes, servants of Zues. "Otus, Ephialtes, I swear by Aphrodite herself if you don't put me down I will kill you both!" The giant holding him, Otus, only shook his head pointing at the heavens, then the large urn. Ares understood then as Ephialtes took the lid off the urn, and Otus began lowering him inside. "NOOOOO!!!! Zues you bastard I will....," his yells were cut off as Ephialtes put the lid back on the urn and the two giants chained the lid down with special chains provided by Zues. Ares was now alone in complete darkness, his rage unreined as he slammed himself against the sides of the urn unable to escape Zues' punishment. "ZUES," he screamed the name over and over again.
Last edited by Drako11 on Sat May 23, 2009 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby summersgod on Sat May 23, 2009 9:48 am

After he had thrown Ares into the urn Zeus clapped his hands and thunder arose from the sky to show Zeus' anger. The sky grew black and all the gods would know of the trouble erupting from Olympus. His anger would spread to the mortal world where the sky would turn black and rain knowing of the king of the gods.

"Now where were we? Ares has always been trouble to me. Ever since you were born of Hera your fate was to cause me trouble as much as she was however I can never punish her. It is in her nature. But I can punish you. If anymore gods threaten me I will throw you to tartarus beneath where Hades holds his rule. This is where you will be tortured for eternity."
Last edited by summersgod on Sat May 23, 2009 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

summersgod
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat May 23, 2009 9:50 am

Persephone pushed his arm off her her. "Oh, go do your damned thing. But send my father to talk to me." She said, glaring at him. "I want out of this!" She yelled, walking away. He'd made the deal with her father, so she could break it. She didn't know if it was just a threat, but at the moment, she was pissed. She waved him off and walked to her room, where she would send a message to her mother. She was tired of him leaving and her dealing with whatever problems came to their throne room. He may have been doing something else in the underworld, but at least he could leave.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!