Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus{Accepting...}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus{Accepting...}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Sun May 24, 2009 10:37 am

Aphrodite went back home.She looked at the vast land of Olympus from her lonely balcony.She missed Ares and beats herself up because she couldn't think of a way to get him back.She looked at the beauty of Olympus."Maybe Olympus should no longer be beautiful,"she said to herself.A tear rolled down her face as she went back into her room and sat at her bed.She took the bag from under her bed and opened it.She stared at the armor and weapons.It reminded her of Ares so much.She started to cry so she put the bag back under her bed and laid down,starring at the ceiling.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airowyn on Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Eros, the Greek God of Love, and progeny of Aphrodite and Ares, leaped up from one of the many Athenian rooftops and soared back to Olympus. His pale skin glistened in the sunlight, his powerful feathered wings beating rhythmically. He flew higher and higher, into the clouds, and after an hour of flight or so, Olympus came into view. He turned in and out of the building, making his way to his mother's apartment. He arced up sharply and landed delicately on the balcony. with a sigh of relief, he folded his wings and walked into his mother's bedroom, seeing her lying there, down in the dumps.

"Now, now mother! Don't make me have to use one of these on you. The Goddess of Love, and Beauty should not be melancholy." Eros chuckled softly, gesturing backwards to his quiver full of love arrows, and then laying down gently next to her, looking up at the ceiling.
Seek, and you will find

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airowyn
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Aphrodite sighed and looked to Eros."Eros,my son....How I wish I could be happy...Alas I'm not....Ares has been exiled somewhere and I don't know where he could be,"she said softly.She told her son of what happened between Ares and Zeus.Also of how Zeus has been taking advantage of her."I need help...We need to find and free Ares,my son."

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airowyn on Sun May 24, 2009 10:07 pm

"Of course mother! He is my father after all, you need not have to ask." Eros rose up slightly to look at his mother, his mind immediately going to work on a plan. "Im so sorry the Father has wronged you so. We can right that wrong in time, but no need to be hasty."

He rose from the bed, bringing his left hand to his chin and his right arm to support it, pacing, thinking.

Eros stopped suddenly, his blue eyes shining bright. "I got it. Zeus banished Father. And we all know Zeus, he cant help but brag after doing something as such...and who else does he brag to? Only the one person who sits at his right hand. His so-called 'beloved'." The young god prompted his mother, wanting her to finish the scheme, standing up, his face brimming with excitement.

Airowyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 am

(Well this is going to be interesting...summersgod pulled himself out the RP so no Zeus but I decided to make Zeus a NPC..........)

Aphrodite stood up. "Hmm." She began to think for a short time. "My son,you are brilliant...I need you to do what ever it you need to do while I go in search for Ares...Okay," she said sweetly.She began to hear footstep coming near her room."Oh no...That must be Zeus..Bored already I guess.....Eros go and try to get help with the other gods and goddesses.."

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airowyn on Mon May 25, 2009 2:35 pm

The Archer of Love sprinted out of the room, and off the balcony. right before he was to hit the ground below, his wings opened and he took to the sky. Eros sped towards the Temple of Zeus to find Hera. She HATED how Zeus always slept around on her. which was the perfect way to find Ares. Eros touched down in one of the many terraces, and crept around the side of the Temple. He soon found Hera sitting on a bench in the courtyard.

The young god crept around behind the Queen and gently sat on the other side of the bench, his back facing the back of Hera. Eros softly spoke "Your amazing husband is at it again, my Queen of Olympus."

Airowyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon May 25, 2009 3:05 pm

((OOC: I can take care of Zeus for ya, since Ares is indisposed at the moment I don't have much to do. It's not to hard to control two people either so ya....))

Zeus strolled along the corridor of Aphrodite's plush house. He was in a good mood and smiled to himself as he pictured again Ares' screaming face as he was thrust into the urn made to imprison him. That anger ridden son of his would never be seen again, and as far as Zeus was concerned he no longer existed. Better yet, now that the god of war was disposed of, his little doll Aphrodite was left all alone. Zeus had decided from the first to make good use of this and was in fact now going to Aphordite's room to press his wants on her. It didn't matter to the god of thunder and lightning that he had entered the goddess' house without permission. Olympus was in his mind his, he was the omega god of Olympus and would have whatever he wished, including Aphrodite.

Pulling up outside the door barring the way into Aphrodite's room Zeus adjusted his toga, beard, and hair before projecting his fist forward and tapping on the door. He didn't wait for anyone to answer and with a light jerk opened the door right after knocking. His presence filled the room as he entered and he smiled broadly at the lithe figure of Aphrodite sitting on her bed. His broad stride brought him quickly to the bed, and he sat down next to her the bed shifting under the added weight. "I thought you might be lonely with Ares gone, I know how you like company. I like company as well, and I figured we could keep each other company." Zeus' pearly white teeth flashed for an instant before he leaned forward and kissed Aphrodite's neck lightly and caressed her hair.

~~~~~

They were fighting again. Ares' smiled to himself this might be easier then he thought. His captivity now had stretched to almost two days. However it had become less of a burden to the god as he planned his revenge on Zeus, and figured out how to turn Otus and Ephialtes against one another. He hoped someone would come rescue him soon, more specifically he hoped Aphrodite would come save him. He smiled as his thoughts drifted to the goddess, his eyes drooped and he slowly fell asleep leaning against the urn. His dreams remembered Aphrodite for him, her hair, her body, her smell, and her touch.
Last edited by Drako11 on Mon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Mon May 25, 2009 4:55 pm

(KK)
Hera looked towards a statue of Zeus,big and heroic. "Should have known that's why he was avoiding me....Who is it this time?..The Nymphs?...One of his other wives?....Damn that man," she said questionably. "I would tie him down if I could.Chain to a rock.....He's been out more than usual...Do you know why,Eros?"

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airowyn on Mon May 25, 2009 5:11 pm

"Yes, I do my Queen. And with that information, i also come for aid, for you are the only Immortal who can." Eros said plainly. He revered Hera. She always stood next to Zeus, no matter what woman he chose over her. He felt for her.

Eros adjusted himself on the bench, propping his legs upon a short stone pillar in front of him. "His latest catch is my mother, Hera...And when my Father came to defend her honor, Zeus banished him to a place unknown. Ares is the only one who dare stand up to Zeus, and the only one who can take my Mother away from Zeus. We both know how obsessed he can get with his prizes...Me and my Father don't want her as Zeus' prize...And I'm sure you don't want that either." He turned around to face the mighty goddess and pleaded. "We need your help my Queen. We need to find Ares"

Airowyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Mon May 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Aphrodite steadily looked out towards the balcony. She wondered if her son was able to do what he needed. Yes she was lonely but she didn't want his company. "What about your wife or the nymphs maybe.I know they would be more then glad to have you in their forests and waters," Aphrodite in an emotionless tone.She continued to look outside.

Hera debate her decision to herself.There was no body Hera hated more than Aphrodite.Her jealousy would win her over sometimes.Aphrodite being a prize of Zeus's was not a good thing. "Very well.I will tell you of where Ares could be......He is deep in the mountains of the mortal world...In solitary confinement guarded by Zeus's disgusting giants,Otus and Ephialtes....You may easily find them if you can find there campsites."

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon May 25, 2009 6:30 pm

"You know me better then that, my sweet. You know I tire of their company. Besides we are two of a kind, I the most powerful god of Olympus, and you the most beautiful we are meant to be together. Don't fret so over that beast Ares, I can please more then he ever could. I can break your bonds to Hephaestus, Hera would love to be rid of me, and we could be wed ourselves. What do you think?" Zeus stopped nuzzling at the goddesses neck and stood moving to block her view outside, bringing her concentration soley on him.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 pm

With her view outside,she had to look at him. She swallowed hard.How would she be able to love anyone else but Ares? She had had several children with him.She wouldn't be able to look upon her sons' face again.She smiled at as she thought of Ares a bit."One day I will be married to King of Olympus.I'll be happy with my true love." She waited to see how he would comprehend this.Hopefully he would think it to be the way he wants it.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon May 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Zeus smiled broadly, "I knew you would see it my way. Together my dear we will rule Olympus, we will be greater then any other gods, and our children will be the strongest and most beautiful in all the heavens. You will not regret this, Ares will seem child's play to me. In time I know you will grow to love me as I love you." Zeus his speech finished stood for a moment in indecision, he could walk out now with the knowledge Aphrodite would be his. That could be enough for any other god, but Zeus had come for love and he would have it.

His decision made he reached forward his hands lightly grasping each of Aphrodite's slim feminine shoulders. Pushing her back into the bed his lips curled back in a feral smile, then he kissed her a forced kiss that gave only him pleasure. His toga slipped to the floor, and his hand worked at the clasp of the goddess' as he continued to kiss her lips and neck. He would have his love, consensual or not.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon May 25, 2009 9:29 pm

color=green]Username: Comrade Vacilli
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Apollo
[url=(img url here)]Name of God/Goddess[/url][/color]

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airowyn on Mon May 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Eros' eyes lit up as Hera told of where Ares had been taken. He leaped up from his seat, somersaulted over Hera, landing delicately in front of her. He knelt before her, speaking softly "I'm sorry my Queen...Thank you for your help...If you ever want to fall madly in love with some other oaf, just let me know." He smiled giddily, gesturing his head towards his quiver.

He stood up and flew up over the Temple, and plummeting earthwards through the clouds to the mountains with the speed of a torrential gust of wind itself.

Airowyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Tue May 26, 2009 1:03 am

Aphrodite was proud of herself. Her plan would fall into place. She still wished it was Ares with her at the moment a not a lust crazy,power crazy god. But her beauty gave her an advantage to freeing Ares. She smiled deviously to herself. She was glad that what she had said was true but Zeus's over sized ego led him wrong.Zeus kissing her spoiled her mood a bit and she rather the soft way Ares would kiss her.She heard the light sound of Zeus's toga hitting the floor.She much preferred the clank of blood covered armor and running her hands through long black,curled hair instead of fluffed white hair.Her mind strayed to Ares.The only way she would probably be able to make it through this was to imagine Ares because,whether she liked it or not,for now she was going to have to give Zeus what he wanted.Of course Ares was much gentler,when he wanted to be.

Hera smiled sweetly and went off to her home. It was quiet and lonely but she had gotten used to it.She debated if she would bust through Aphrodite's door and claim what was hers or stay and hope her husband would finally calm his lust crave for other women.
Last edited by Twin_of_Aphrodite on Wed May 27, 2009 6:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 am

Pacing through the halls of the palaces, Athena caught sight of the Queen heading back to her own.
"Hera," she called softly. The haughty goddess was both a mother and a sister figure to her, though at times their relations had been strained. Something was wrong here, most likely another of Zeus's trysts. Athena had always been her father's favorite, a fact which spared her from his madness, but still she disapproved of the trouble his affairs caused with the other gods, particularly his wife.

rayeine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 26, 2009 10:05 am

Persephone stood in her field of wildflowers, looking around. It was amazing, this field should have bad memories, her husband had kidnapped her from that very spot, forcing her into the marriage, but it didn't. She was instead remembering the good things, the good times. How could she not find this as a good place? It brought her love, and happiness for a while. "Oh, Hades." She said in a sigh. Then, she looked up, her mother, her dear sweet mother. It wasn't fair that she should be separated from one or the other of them. At least when she was with her mother, she could go back and see Hades, but she couldn't stay... It probably wouldn't hurt as much if she never had these months of separation. If she just stayed in one place, be able to go back to the other place, but that wasn't going to happen. So, she was trapped between both worlds, the only goddess that didn't really have a home.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Tue May 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Hera looked to see Athena was the one who called her."Yes,Athena?"Hera walked towards Athena."What is it?"If there was anyone Hera could talk to it was Athena.She was Goddess of Wisdom.

(Aw man I have to make this post short)

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Psyche got herself from the partially hidden mountain home that she shared with her husband, Eros, and found herself on Mount Olympus. Pushing her long brown hair back, she looked around. Today, she was in the mood to be out and about, and she usually found Olympus to be the place to do it. She knew that Persephone was on Earth, in the field that held her beloved wildflowers, and smiled. The woman would be happy, she need not worry. There had been a sort of connection between the Goddess of Souls and the Goddess of innocence since the Queen of the Underworld helped her win the approval of the man that she loved, though it was Athena that eventually got their marriage put right, but, she wouldn't tell Persephone that.

The goddess danced around the small area that she stood, hoping to think of something, midspin. She smiled to herself before walking on.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!