Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Gods of Elements: On Our Own

Gods of Elements: On Our Own

a part of “Gods of Elements: On Our Own”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

Continued stories of the abandoned characters. Stories of new and powerful sons and daughters of Venash. Dedicated RPers are welcomed to adopt or create and shape the characters to their liking.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: On Our Own”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods of Elements: On Our Own

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 pm

It seems I will never stop Learning in Daughtris :O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Didn't I informed through the OOC that we'll be using T1 battle system combined with my own rating system at the beginning of the RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:20 am

You can continue posting your next action, TRUE-ASSASSIN.

shadereen
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Oh yes ^^
But I am known to loose control in chunks of pixels

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 am

TRUE-ASSASSIN, which part of the goat beast-man's body was that stab aimed at? I had to made up where because you did not supply me with the information...

Verum Umbra, you can proceed with Malthus's story but he will not meet with Sylverana, Gen, Eclipse or any other character in episode 2 in this part of Gods of Elements as it is set in the time where episode 2 takes its place.

shadereen
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:54 am

Hei, this is the picture of the airships that has surrounded Zephyr.

shadereen
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Sigh... is everyone busy again? I'm waiting for DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX's and TRUE-ASSASSIN to respond to what's happening.

shadereen
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:57 am

I was flying from Italy to Thailand and started a conflict to claim the internet (BWHAHAHAHAHHA :3)
Will now start posting regularly.
PS: Fear that from 20 to next week won't be able to post (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)...I'll see what I can d,thought.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:41 pm

I have returned. The party may resume ;)
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 am

Arkantos was fighting a goat beast-man, TRUE-ASSASSIN. Not a Minotaur. And run away from the terminal and headed where? Did you mean terminal or piloting station?

shadereen
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 am

Minotaur O.o what minotaur? Never ever mentioned one in my postS. Weird. Forgot that small detail, sorry shad z.z. Our brave man is running past the goatman that is hopefully opposite to the Horde incoming

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 am

TRUE-ASSASSIN wrote:Bullseye... Literally!

Anyways, where is Arkantos heading now?

shadereen
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:36 am

Okay, I ensnared myself with that xD.
Boh, opposite to the incoming goats

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 am

roleplay/mirror-to-the-mind

started a new RP thought you guys might like it.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Is anyone going to post or not? What happened to everyone?

shadereen
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Back to reality! I announced that I'd be' away for a while. O.o The first Thing I did Was to post in Rpgateway z.z

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 am

Well, I pondered for a while now whether I should continue this RP or not. But since none good quality post was made, and two of our writers is nowhere to be seen, I'm gonna end it.

Thank you for participating, everyone~

shadereen
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Wait....what!?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!