Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gods in a New Age

Gods in a New Age

a part of “Gods in a New Age”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

Immortal Gods have been ruling over the world of Lorgaine for centuries. Times have changed but the all powerful deities remain ever watchful as they push their own ends. <>Full on Characters, Check back for Chapter 2 Announcements.<>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods in a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods in a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi Bromander, would it be possible if I made the God of Wrath and Brutality?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 pm

I would like to know if the God of Knowledge and Scholars is available? If someone is already working on it, I can find another idea. If it's open though, may I reserve it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:14 pm

I'm fine with that mate, and if you need the help now then no worries ^_^
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 pm

SirLancelot What did you have in mind for your character because we already have a god of Vengeance and Punishment as well as a Savage, chaotic conflict god reserved.

fallout539 no one is currently working on a god like that so the reservation is all yours.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Hmm, I guess you have most of the basic aspects of what I was going for covered BUT I didn't come unprepared for such a likely-hood, How about a God of Tricksters? I don't think anyone has that kind of god yet?

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Welcome to Godhood Corallium, Goddess of Fate and Temptation!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 pm

SirLancelot wrote:Hmm, I guess you have most of the basic aspects of what I was going for covered BUT I didn't come unprepared for such a likely-hood, How about a God of Tricksters? I don't think anyone has that kind of god yet?

You are absolutely right, we do not have a resident Loki so cosnider the Trickster spot reserved for you.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Thank you! ***Bows*** I look forward to playing with all your Fates, lol! ;P

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 pm

By God i finally finished! :D

Unfortunately I fear it was all for not. There some server error when I submitted and I don't know if my character submitted at all. Please tell me if anything went wrong with my character so I may fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.

I look forward to rping with all of you
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:29 pm

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Time to welcome two new members to godhood, Librus God of Knowledge, Scholarly Pursuits, and Enchantment and Athena Goddess of War and Order! Congrats on becoming immortal! I gotta say I love Librus' home and office, I kinda wanna live there now lol and Athena's Valkyries are easily the coolest adaptation of the winged women I've ever seen! Cool stuff!

We're waiting for two people folks, then it's kick off!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Hurrah! Thank you, Bromander. I am very excited to begin RPing :)

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:25 pm

welp im almost done almost:3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:23 pm

YESXD I have finally finished my charrie so happyXD

EDIT:
also I know I made a charrie for this and that it will start once the other CS is sent in I just wanted to let ya'll know that I will be gone for the next 2 days as a mini break from rping once I come back I promise to post as soon as I catch up with all the other things I missed in other rps:3but don't let my absence keep you from posting though I suggest not posting like crazy where i'll have a hard time coming in but hey just a suggestionx3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 am

God RP, classic fun.

I plan to make a god of mundanity, apathy and boredom. I was thinking of maybe him being a true neutral prison warden. His realm lacks any splendor or fear, in fact its just a small country side town, music there is always acceptable but not good or bad, all news there is lame and un-eventful. All colors there, even ones considered pretty and bright are subtlety diluted and drained to a dampened version of themselves. Should anyone try to leave that realm on foot or by sea they merely go in circles. This realm is his prison, dying here merely makes you wake up in the hospital later with no dramatic story to tell and some very boring excuse as to how you ended up there (like you try to bash your head open against a wall. You wake up and get told you tripped on a rug and got knocked out briefly even if earlier you split it open and definitely died)

I thought this guy would make a good prison warden, especially against gods. Since there is nothing fearful or great here which is a dramatic shift in existence. Obviously he could only imprison gods with the authority and agreement/aid and resource of other gods. Hes not strong enough to do anything like that by himself(nor does he care enough to try)

Yay or nay to that concept?

No-one-special
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:22 am

And so we welcome our last god before we begin our tale, Eris Goddess of Insanity/Madness&Chaos! Welcome to immortality! No worries about being absent for the next two days Polaris, we'll all just assume Eris was there but uncharacteristically quiet aha

No-one-special a prison guard god? Hmm very interesting choice. I don't see any issue with it, a god ruling over purgatory could be useful, especially for my character lol I'll put in the reserve for you. God of mundanity, apathy and boredom is officially yours.

To All, today we will be beginning our story. We have enough now to kick this thing off. Anyone still working on their cs don't rush and take your time, quality over punctuality please. No worries cause you all still have a few hours. I have a few other things I need to work on before I shoot out the opening post.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 am

Btw bromander, mind if I add Balance to my portfolio...

So its Death, Fair Judgement (to work alongside your justice) and Balance to go with being the judge of the dead. Sorry I'm mucking about with it but works had me rushed so my concept has been rather fluid. But settled now xD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 am

Sure balance is yours now since they all coincide so cleanly, considered it reserved. I look forward to seeing your finished character ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yru0 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 am

Ok the God of Rebellion has been submitted! He's kind of a cut+paste job so there might be some errors in the CS... Is it safe to assume though that the Gods have some ability of transformation? :D

yru0
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 pm

The Trickster God has been unleashed upon the realms of both Mortals and Gods alike.

Moderator have mercy on our souls.

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!