Going Back To Wonderland

Going Back To Wonderland

a part of “Going Back To Wonderland”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

Aladdin, Alice, Snow White, And Peter pan have come back to face the evil four after being away from wonderland for twelve years. This is their adventure. (More inside.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Going Back To Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Going Back To Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Going Back To Wonderland"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Going Back To Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mystearica on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:15 pm

I would like to reserve the red queen. I can't private message sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mystearica
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:10 pm

She's yours! c:

AmyGotScared
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi, 2 questions, 1, can I take Snow White, and 2, are there going to be more villains? Cuz it's called the evil 4 but there are only two listed.

katisacat
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mystearica on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 am

Sorry for not posting sooner I didn't know we had started. Also I'm very new to RP so bare with me. I can't send PM yet either so again sorry.

mystearica
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby signalthesirens on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Can I have snow white? ;3;

signalthesirens
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rextrex on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 pm

May I be the queen?

rextrex
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!