Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Going Down in History

Going Down in History

a part of “Going Down in History”, a fictional universe by lovechanningforever.

A class that is formed by menaces, failures and problematic high school students meets a new immigrant teacher. How will they turn each other world's around?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Going Down in History”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Going Down in History

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah, I have been hitting writer's block in another roleplay that I am in. I blame the impending: gotta go back to college... Thing :/.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am

Shades of the prison house begin to close eh? That'd give anyone writer's block!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 am

@Alan: more like the gates of the prison house. I have one semester left of undergrad and I want to graduate early (so I could take a semester off and work before grad school) so I am taking 22 credits and yeah 35 textbooks. Though I wish that they would just call them books... There us something wrong with calling the works of Shakespeare a textbook.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Absolutely there is! Does the religious instruction class also call the Bible "a textbook"?!!!

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm

There is actually a literature course just dedicated to the Bible. >>; but yeah, that's called a textbook too. I'm an English major, I'd rather they call all of the books that I have to read "literature". It's not like I'm reading some science textbook.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm just gonna wait to post again till the other players in this RP are able to.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 am

I'm so sorry guys, my internet's been out the past couple days but it's back on now and hopefully won't have anymore problems :P
I'll post in a bit
"If there is a greater power, why is it He can't get you a new sweater?" "Because He's too busy looking for your brain"

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am

I owe everyone an apology if i haven't been around for a few days.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 am

I will be submitting a character tomorrow. :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

-hugs Selene- TT-TT You are a Goddess.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:18 pm

I just wanted to let you know, that i did not forget about this roleplay. I'm just waiting for a good time to bring my character in. So don't count me out just yet. All the other rps that i joined have died.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 pm

@Death: A good time to have brought them in was about... twenty posts ago. Everyone has been introduced and are moving to the end of the day already. I'm just waiting for Lady to post so that I can keep posting with Mandy. We totally thought that you dropped it. Not a word in the OOC or anything. :/

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 am

welcome to the family Selene :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Just to let the Gm and everyone know I am quitting this RP - the plot is not really grabbing me, and no-one seems to be posting anyway, Thank you.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 pm

CYA Alan~

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!