Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Going Through The Motions

Going Through The Motions

a part of “Going Through The Motions”, a fictional universe by ArhaHitomi888.

Three people stumble upon three bizarre strangers. It as it turns out, these strangers aren't human, but want to be. They make an agreement: One teaches the other how to be human, in exchange for servitude and protection.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Going Through The Motions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Going Through The Motions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Maybe, i could probably go with that until i find someone to be my human. But i'm still laying immobilized in the park. ._.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Looks like two of us took a knock to the head, huh. XD I sense that our characters shall meet at a hospital.

56 posts and rolling! :D
Running Shadows Among Us

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Apparently! IT's very likely that they meet up. :) Angel being able to sense Emily and whatnot, although they'll probably be a little jumbled up in the head. XD

And yeah!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:03 pm

That's a bunch of reposts :U
Speaking of posts... Your turn, Skye. :) If we don't hurry, we won't get to meet with Vayne at the hospital. XD

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Sorry I took so long. I've been so busy lately. I just posted.

Hey Arisama. I noticed you have your posts taking place in the morning. ElvenEllis' and I have ours at night. I was wondering how that is going to work, are you going to just skip ahead once vayne is at the hospital?
I am an EARTH. Moonlighting as a WATER. And dreaming of the AIR. FIRE is my best friends element.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 pm

We would possibly compromise and say that Kalin has an early start school and it's almost Dawn - So it's technically still light but it's lighting outside? :)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:14 pm

75 posts! I wonder where Nathan and Alex went off to? :C I kinda miss them.

A long post from me... XD The result of waiting so long to post :3

Your turn, Skye. You can control the Nurse now, what she'll say to Klarissa and John.

Btw all, Skye will have been here for a year on September 17th. Happy anniversary of sorts! :D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:14 am

Haha. Thanks. It's hard to believe that it's been a year now.
Just posted, I hope its okay. and sorry for taking so long.

I think the other two players are just taking a break for the rest of us to catch up. I hope so.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby biancacorgrott on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 am

Are there any open spots to join? This looks really interesting...

biancacorgrott
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 am

Your turn, Skye. :) It's okay to take your time, just... Don't forget about me :C (lol midnight post)

@biancacorgott: Welcome to RolePlayGateway! I see you are new here! :D Before anything else, you probably want to get your PMing system working. You can do this by posting 10 times in any of the forums, preferably here: forum-games-f161.html

As for open spots, we have two players who are inactive as of a week ago and we patiently await their return (If ever :C). Until ArhaHitomi888 gets back to you, enjoy reading through the story so far so you'll know what's happened in case you get accepted. :)

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:51 am

OMG!!!! It's been a week?!?! I'm soo sorry!!! I've been waiting for Christy to reply!! She PM'ed me on Friday, saying that hopefully she'll reply this weekend. I'll PM her again to remind her!! We're both busy with school and such. Also, I was gone from Tuesday - Friday on a field trip so I have quite a bit of make-up homework (Which luckily I'm almost done with).

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 am

So, yea, another huge post, and the introduction of something rather sinister. :D

I eagerly await her reply. :) Where'd you go for the field trip?

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Well, I don't remember the name of the place, but it was for an FFA thing.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Welcome back, Christy! :D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey Alice, my character is gonna be leaving the hospital pretty soon, so we'll need to run into each other on the way out. :P (You know, before I become re-acquainted with a trash bin or something...)

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Okay, no problem. Sorry about that, work and stuff has been distracting me a lot. I'll get in a post soon. :) Probably sometime today or tomorrow at the latest.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:22 pm

I wonder where Christy went...It's been about a week since she (and I) have last posted...*Sigh* Not trying to be rude, but I hope she'll post soon...

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Did you try PMing Christy? I know that Skye is often busy too, but she posts when I remind her to. ^_^

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:11 am

I did on Saturday, no reply..

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 am

Christy's last post was recorded on Sept 12th, and last visited on Sept 20th. Lets hope she comes back soon. :C

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!