Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gold Canyon Rehab Center

Gold Canyon Rehab Center

a part of “Gold Canyon Rehab Center”, a fictional universe by candykitten.

The finest rehab center in all of the United States. This is the only rehab center built just for teens. (ACCEPTING!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gold Canyon Rehab Center”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gold Canyon Rehab Center

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 am

Tsk sorry for the late sheet... My writing has been taken up by writing my scholarship applications... sigh.
(Should give me free money for writing this much for em xD Got one scholarship already... probably... I don't know... Got letter about it but I'm not sure.... Okay enough of my RL xD)

Anyway I don't lol to much when you first see char
(I just wanted to use a pic of em for a long time and I never got the chance... til now xP)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 am

DAMN WINDS

*faints dramatically*

YOUR CHARACTER IS SOOO HOT!!!

i cant wait to see yours Rox ;D
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 am

You should know by now emotionless how I roll.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Lol... will put up Jason's pic of his face later... until then he still wearing teh helmet xD
(loves teh helmet... wants to make one... but will take ages >.<)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:26 am

Ok check your class first and then you can post. It's Monday on the first day of school. Start by waking up and then move your way to the cafeteria, then we will move on from there.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Waiting on some posts........ :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 am

Hey guys and girls. I'm going to be on the other side of the mountain for the weekend, which means no internet. :(

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 pm

lame. post now. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:54 pm

I posted yesterday

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 pm

OMG, where is everyone that signed up? I don't believe half the people who signed up have posted. Anyways, I will be posting in a few hours.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm

It's the Christmas season. I sent them a pm, but i didn't get a reply. I'll harass them after christmas if they still haven't posted.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 am

So I'd like to start class soon, so lets wrap up breakfast.

Also each student gets a school issued laptop to do their work. You get free internet use from 6 to 8 and on the weekends tell an hour before bed. Don't abuses this, it is the will of the GM to give you this privilege. And I mean it Sox, or Jason gets his taken away.

Also put your crush in your profile, even if you don't have one.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Hey guys and girls, due to a car accident I wont be on til about next week. I'm sorry to tell you this.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm

I hope you have a speedy recovery and a speedy return.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Hey guys, I'm back. It's still kind of hard to read, but I'm almost done healing. Now lets get back to role playing.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!