Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Be gone for a while.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Be gone for a while.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:19 am

I'm going to be gone for a while. The roommates accused us of fogging up the house with marijuana while they were gone all day today and called the cops. Which is fucking ridiculous. If I was going to smoke, it wouldn't have been at my house.

Anyways... We're moving to a place that doesn't have the internet YET... but they're going to get it soon. So I don't know how long it will be.

Which sucks.

Everyone have fun while I'm gone.

-=Eymber=-
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Be gone for a while.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:34 am

I am sorry to hear that you have had more problems with the roomies. You will certainly be missed until you get back. Good luck hun and see you when you return.

-=hugs=-

Dave

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:22 pm

>< That's stupid. Good luck with all of that and tell them to get the internet soon ok! ^^ We will be waiting.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:57 am

Cya Eymber, hope you bome back soon, will miss you.
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:01 pm

Aw, Eymber, I'm sorry that happened! I just moved out a few months ago, but I live by myself, so roomates are one problem I don't have. =)

Although I STILL do not have internet at my apartment. I'm supposed to be looking into NetZero since it's so cheap, but I don't know if I could stand to go to dial-up. -cries-

Anywho, I look forward to your return, as does everyone else. Best of luck in moving!

<3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:39 am

That really sucks. Roommates can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. Take care of yourself and come back soon.

=]
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:18 pm

Update:

We moved in with some friends, which was going well until last night when the guy tried to hang himself in the back room while me and the girl were doing laundry at the local laundromat. Pretty effed up, seeing as their three month old was in his baby carrier on the couch when he was going to do it. We got there just in time to stop him. He's in a mental institution now, but that means that we won't be getting internet for a bit, because SHE doesn't work... she has to take care of the three year old and the three month old.

I'm alive and well... but it will be a bit longer than I thought for the internet to be up at the house. I'm sorry for all of you that are waiting for me to come back. I'm trying!!!!! -=whimpers=-

I love you all and will talk to you again sometime soon.

-Eymber-

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:32 pm

Goodness gracious, bless your heart, Eymber.

Best of luck in sorting everything out with the internet and helping out your friend. Our best wishes are with you!

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:56 pm

-=Hugs Eymber=-

I hope things are sorted out for you soon

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:10 pm

Oh hun... that is horrible! I hope things get better for you and I hope your friend gets the help he needs. Take care of yourself and don't worry about us, we'll keep on truckin'.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:28 pm

At least you're safe hun.

That's all that matters, at least, to me.

Hope you get internets too. Me as well, lol. Comcast is being a pain in the ass since it wants me to go to the nearest Comcast office and set up my internets through there.

-Sigh- Well, at least I have a computer now.
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.