Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Goodbye people

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:17 am

Alright then, matter settled. I suppose Zach can role play whatever he wants, and if Eric approves of the destruction of MO-V, then he can role play having used a shuttle to escape or something. After that, he can choose Colony or Earth and do as he pleases aside from RP restrictions. All works fine then.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimBob on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:23 am

I'm leaking, I'm leaking!!!!

He always was part of earth you nitwit. Talk about not reading.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JimBob
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:30 am

Then why is he in space? And notice I said choose one or the other.

He obviously was not following the expected rules of pacifism that the Sanc Kingdom had been using since he implied the creation of his mobile suit in his posts there. Being a rebel as such, it would make sense for him to need to choose a suitable home. And if he's in space, he obviously has something to do up here. For someone who argued so passionately for the necessity to follow the principles stated in the Gundam Wing series, I thought this would be common logic.

You don't need to throw in your degrading comments to make up for your hypocrisy.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimBob on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:31 am

Mmkay.

:D

JimBob
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:44 am

:(

I didn't bother reading all of this because I thought the idea of an argument over credits was ridiculous. I'm sad to see Okami leave, I hadn't role-played with her in forever.

I just wish some kind of negotiation could've gone on to replace the credits you missed, especially since MO-V was independent to the colonies. I agree that if you want to take it by force, that's fine, but so many other possibilities could've been. Safe harbor, added military force, espionage services, something other than money.

I know this is probably out of the question, but I really, really, really wish you guys would sit down and talk about this more.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:57 pm

Tried, not possible.

Know why? 'Cuz I asked her over AIM (at this point, there we no flames involved, just a basic question) how taking by force was unfair, she responded, I pointed out differently, and she said 'Doesn't matter, I already left.'

It'd be very poor RolePlay for us to completely alter our characters' way of thinking just because one person refuses to part with credits. Zhelir (and any other character under my control) changes ONLY through IC events. I'm sure the same can be said for both the other leaders of the colony. The idea idea of us simply dropping our principals for an OOC matter is, as the word has been tossed around quite a bit these last few days, ridiculous.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:29 pm

I'd like to add that I made it very clear in the tax outline that you have to perform a service for the government to avoid this tax. And also as I pointed out to Eric, I made my tax outline incredibly lenient compared to what I could've done - Especially on Okami's side when I made it clear that she didn't need to pay anything (under the assumption that MO-V was part of the rest of the colonies). Apparently she hadn't read the parts that pertained to her.

TJ, Justin, and I had decided many weeks ago that we'd try to integrate Zach as an ally into the colonies. However that decision isn't going to be reflected in our characters and our role play until they 1. Know Zach even exists and 2. Discover Zach has a mobile suit (And therefore give the colony leaders a motive to ally him).

Simply put, Okami accused us of bad role play, when in fact it was the other way around. If she doesn't want to accept the outcome of role play, then that's her decision. Everything was clear cut black and white long before this situation ever happened and none of this was supposed to be nearly this complicated. When she discovered something she didn't like was going to happen, she ran to Eric to help squeeze her out of the situation.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but you can't negotiate with a bitch. Sorry Andy, I just don't respect her as much as you do after all this, but don't say I didn't try.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Re: Goodbye people

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogerSherman on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:43 pm

I'm hoping that no one cares about this thread anymore.....

RogerSherman
Member for 5 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogerSherman on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 pm

So that I can post here a bunch of times.

RogerSherman
Member for 5 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogerSherman on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Because I can't send PMs.

RogerSherman
Member for 5 years
Author

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.