Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Google Your Username!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: Google Your Username!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nevershoutella on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Meh. All i got was a bunch of tumblrs and blogs.
A Youtube channel and... oh. I have my very own video chat room.
Sweet.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nevershoutella
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm

I just got my dA name...
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:28 pm

My ThePirateBay.org account is the first result...
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laiyx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:34 pm

The first result was an analysis website, and the second one was this RPG account. Yay, I have a pretty original username! Hehe.

Laiyx
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Germancest<3 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 am

I got... yaoi... :c But that was expected... >3< Someone on facebook has my exact name, with the little '<3'. Strangeness... The more I glance through it, the more I wonder. Germancest... What was I thinking..?
"To see you when I wake up is a fantasy I didn't think to be real."
"To know you feel the same way as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream."

Germancest<3
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Well, first I got the obvious "did you mean to search for: Sunday," then I got:

4 of my other profiles.
A forum topic from one of my other profiles.
Many, many profiles belonging to other people.
A bunch of typos of 'Sunday.'

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryushima2011 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:31 pm

This is what I found out:

ryushima2011
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 96Nathan96 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:21 pm

I've tried that with my email and my real name! ^_^

96Nathan96
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:05 am

I regret googling my username....I just might make a new account after that. XD

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 am

Germancest<3 wrote:I got... yaoi... :c But that was expected... >3< Someone on facebook has my exact name, with the little '<3'. Strangeness... The more I glance through it, the more I wonder. Germancest... What was I thinking..?

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terror Mechina on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 pm

I get a band called Terror Machine and something on Nazi machines of terror. Sounds to me like my username is quite original.

Terror Mechina
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 pm

GOOGLED
1.Beyond sky font (apparently I'm a font)
2. Taken beyond the sky (some tv thing)
3. A buddist Novel
Do you have a match...I would like to set you on fire.

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 am

Macabre Legion-

The Daily Macabre: Legion

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonElias on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 pm

I found every friggin' account I've ever made on any homepage >.3
Death and fate have taken the stage.

JonElias
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zerodagger on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:12 pm

My name is too unique all I got was my activity over the web. =/

P.S. My usual username for ever game or site is "Zerodaggerz" I don't know what "Zerodagger" gives

zerodagger
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingAxis on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Math problems, advertisements, and reports of "Missing Axis Soldiers".

MissingAxis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love? on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 pm

I got like freaking everything when I googled Love?...

Let us all take a moment to appreciate Toby's cuteness...

Love?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoopz on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 pm

There is a very suspicious looking website.

A video with a bunch of stupid looking accidents.

I have an urban dictionary entry, apparently I am a failed videogame.

Oh there is a bunch of other pages about that particular game. (I had no idea about any of this. :/)

Oh there is a blogspot page with my name on it. (literally, not like it interests me or anything)

Thats about it. You lucky people who have a bunch of actually interesting stuff, I'm so jelly.
Aeterna-nox, for the NLR!!

Zoopz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrid5764 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Here's what I got:

~My Youtube
~My Deviantart (which is banned)
~A topic that was called "Astrid5764 is back!" on some other forum
~My youtube videos
~Image results (you say what now?)

And like... 10 pages of search results...

Astrid5764
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:05 pm

I did this once in March, 2011 so I guess it's interesting to see how the results have changed.

Here's the new batch!

Still pleased to see that the Switchfoot song "Vice Verses" still pops up, as that as the origin of the username in the first place. At the time, the album hadn't been released. Now that it's been out for nearly a year, the Google searches are bound to be more prevalent.

And I still don't know what a Babelgum is.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!