Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gossip Girl: Spence High

a part of “Gossip Girl: Spence High”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

Someone is mimicking Gossip Girl at another local Upper East Side high school just a few miles down the road. Will you be able to handle the drama or survive it? At Spence High, it seems like no one is safe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gossip Girl: Spence High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:57 pm

Please place reservations and ask questions here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Gossip Girl: Spence High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Hello! Can I actually reserve The Returnee, please?

Name: Iris Buchanan
Classification: Senior
Hometown: Savannah, Georgia
Role: The Returnee
Dialogue Color: #007478
Face Claim: Carlson Young

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:15 am

@BleedingLover; Sure thing! I shall mark the reservation down for you. :) Glad to have you.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:39 am

@Sunshine and Whiskey: OMG! Yes! Love me some Gossip Girl!

Unsure of which role I want to take right about now but whenever I decide, I'll edit this and let you know.

edit: I'll take The Party Animal with the face claim of Taron Egerton, please. His hex code will mostly likely be #83832C.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:30 am

@Cliffspiracy; Sounds good! I'll mark down your reservation!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cassiopeia_ on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:08 pm

@ Sunshine and Whiskey Hello there! I would like to reserve The Heiress :)

Name: Mona Lynch
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Role: The Heiress
Dialogue Color: #ffae9e
Face Claim: Barbara Palvin

cassiopeia_
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Name: Moonflower Watson
Classification: Junior
Hometown: Niagara Falls, Canada
Role: The New Girl
Dialogue Color: #b666d2
Face Claim: Zoey Duetch

Sunshine and Whiskey remember me lol? Been a while good to see you setting up a rp @Sunshine and Whiskey
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Oh man, try as I might I can't resist a gossip girl rp.

Name: Camille Robinson
Age Seventeen
Classification Senior
Hometown New York, New York
Role The Queen Bee's Minion
Dialogue #A50042
Face Claim Chanel Iman

Name: Jeremy Quill
Hometown: Port Chester, NY
Role The Class President
Dialogue #00A563
Face Claim Tyler Posey

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi, love! If it's ok, I'd like to reserve the queen bee? I actually finished Reign (in tears, mind you), and now I'm obsessed with my girl.

Name: Sienna Gancia Arnault
Hometown: Paris, France
Role: The Queen Bee
Dialogue Color: #C11B17
Face Claim: Adelaide Kane

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 pm

You got me hooked with just the words Gossip Girl.

I'll snag that player role ya got. let me get back to on Face Claim though if that's alright?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:05 pm

@cassiopeia_; I'll mark down the reservation for you and thanks for your reservation!

@Lvdwilt2000; I shall get that marked down for you and of course I remember you! How can I forget? lol

@SuperfluousBuns; I honestly could not resist making one but yes, I'll get those reservations marked down for you. :3

@Girl2Fine2; OMFG! I love Reign! Glad to know that I am not the only one that cried. I just hate how they timeskipped waaaay ahead though. That's my only dilemma with the show. But I shall reserve the Queen Bee role for you.

@unicorns.are.real; That sounds fine to me. :)

@Everyone; I'll update the front page with your reservations and I cannot wait to see what you guys come with for your characters. So excited! :D

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:54 pm

@Sunshine & Whiskey Actually, I'm going to have Jeremy be from Birmingham, AL, not Port Chester!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:12 pm

@SuperfluousBuns; No worries. I'll edit it on the front page. :3

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi, I was wondering if I could reserve the Drama Queen of the group!

Name: Eunho Song
Classification: Junior
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Role: The Drama Queen
Hex:#BB6C09
Faceclaim: Chuu aka Jiu Kim

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:10 pm

@Candy Jelly Love; Absolutely! :) I'll mark the reservation down now.

@Everyone; We have all of the female slots taken now. If any of you want to double and take a male, feel free or if any of your friends can join, send them our way. Also, look forward to a relationships sheet to be posted tomorrow. :) I cannot wait to get this started with you all. I am so freaking excited!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi,

I am in about 2-3 rps now and they all have discords and it's very helpful we keep each other attentive. Have you thought of maybe doing this?

Just a suggestion, as for the new girl. I think since she is new it will be as a come and see what happens.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:55 pm

@Lvdwilt2000; I honestly have no idea how to set a discord. I've tried but failed every single time. Discords are helpful, true but not everyone has a discord either. :/

You could say that your character has been in town for some months or whatever and have already met people or something. I am sure she goes out and have someone. lol Just my idea. I'd hate for you to be left out without any relations.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:52 pm

I managed to finesse Sienna's personality out on my phone, but I'll spell check and hammer out her history when I get off of work so we can start talking Relations.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:23 pm

I should have the party animal done tonight.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:26 pm

@Girl2Fine2; Sounds good! :) I cannot wait to see the finished product.

@Cliffspiracy; Can't wait to see him finished. :)

@Everyone; No rush or anything but if everyone can have their characters finished by the weekend, I'll surely appreciate it because I hope to start this on Monday, at the latest.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!