Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Greek Monsters and Such

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Greek Monsters and Such

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Martez: Hahaha. I have no interest in such a weak life form. I prefure to collet great beasts to aid my quest such as this bull headed monster! (Points at Acronos ) I have ne desire to waste my time on the likes of you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nobodysprince on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Acronos stared intently at Martez. "Thank you for the compliment, but I want the nymph." Acronos turned to Arennor. "You have the Silver Scarab. Give it to me. I do not want to have to force it out of your hands."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nobodysprince
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:12 pm

Martez: Your welcome. (Turns to Arennor.) If you are a “Half-God” then you should have no trouble fending your self. If not, then you should have no trouble dying.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:22 pm

Arennor looked at the myth hunter, then at the minatour. "Well, we have quite the party here don't we." He smiled at them, then he charged suddenly slashing at the myth hunter leaving a cut along the front of his shirt. I don't know, I would say you'll die much faster.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Martez: We shall see about that. ( He opens his palm and three large black snakes shoot out of his palm and thrust at the half-god.) Hear is your first lesson at dying. It will be painful.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:24 pm

Arennor jumped back and slashed through them, they disappeared and he gave a grin. "Is that all?" He prepared to strike again then stopped. "Oh, yeah I forgot, I like to know the names of those I kill, so whats all of your names?"

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:38 pm

(When Arennor slashed the snakes, a odd translucent liquid sprayed on him.)
Martez: Hahaha You truly are an idiot. (Turns his hand over and drops a ball of fire on the grass, it catches blaze in a flash. The flames start to spread fast.) Just to let you know that liquid is highly flammable! Hahahaha

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:28 pm

Arennor stood shocked for a moment, then he calmed down and closed his eyes as the fire spread. The wind started to pick up, and then the forest came alive , the trees swayed and the animals ran. Arennor jumped to a branch and lept over the fire, and landed behind the myth hunter, he then spun his sword around and stabbed. Unfortunately it only grazed him because of his big cloak, and Arennor's boot caught on fire, he jumped away landing in a pool of water and muck, saving himself from being burnt to a crisp.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:57 pm

OOC: Wow, this roleplay is getting really lame. I'm gonna quit now because I'm absolutely terrified of what it might become. Mostly because I don't see any roleplaying going on in my opinion. It's just witty banter through your own characters with a setting. Since I don't see a point where I could jump in again (and you set my forest on fire, thank you very much) I will be leaving this.
Have fun!
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip'em the bird.

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
'Hold my purse.'

"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Aryka
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.