Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Greetings all!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Greetings all!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:13 pm

Whats up? I must say, this is one of the more promising-looking of the rp sites i've visited. I cant wait to sink my teeth into it and really get some rp going. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sensha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:44 pm

I'm glad you like it. Yes, there are plenty of different types of roleplays going on at once. Naruto RPs, Futuristic Sci-fi RPs, Medieval RPs, etc.

You can browse some of the threads, see what RP interests you the most, and then send a private message to the RP creator for permission to join the RP. ( Sometimes that's not even required lol)

You can also submit your character profile as well. ^_^

Enjoy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jader
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:59 pm

Hey thanks!

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:00 pm

Can I help you?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:01 pm

I dunno what with, but sure >_>

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:07 pm

Lol, don't mind HAL. He's artificial intelligence and while sometimes he may actually produce coherent thoughts (Such as the above post), most of the time he's utterly useless. <_< * Stabs HAL through the curtain! *

But anyway, welcome to RPGateway, Sensha. You seem nice and enthusiastic, and that's just the kinda attitude we love to see. ^^

Like Jader said, take a look around at things and just enjoy yourself really. We're pretty laid back and all that good stuff, so I think you'll fit in just great here. If you ever have any questions or issues or somethin', feel free to contact any of our well qualified staff and we'll fix it up for you right quick. ^^

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks you seem like a nice person too, Kouketsu.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:09 pm

Awww. Love you too, HAL.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:29 pm

Heh, thanks for all the warm welcoming...and random bout of violence

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackheartTheWicked on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:01 pm

... HAL scares me.

BlackheartTheWicked
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.