Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Greetings all

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Greetings all

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kareon on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:43 pm

Greetings all,
My name is Kareon and i'm like adicted to rp o.0, so my world collapsed when my community died.
This is why i started searching and found this site. It is very promising by the looks of it and it won't seem to die soon so i thought id give it a try. I think it's great that it's this big so everyone can RP what they desire, that mutch for my compliments ;)
I hope to see you all in some Rp's.

Let this not be the last post you read, Kareon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kareon
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Greetings all

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Welcome to the Gateway! Feel free to look around and step in where you feel you are most comfortable... If you are a bit out of practice, check out the Role Play Academy and feel free to ask anyone for help! xD Also check out our IRC Chat for fast-paced RP and general discussion!! Hope to see you around!
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Greetings all

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm

Awesome! Welcome Kareon! I hope you enjoy your stay! Don't hesitate to ask any questions and get involved!

=D
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.