Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

Greetings(also returning user)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings(also returning user)

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby ForgottenShadows on Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:42 am

I thought that I had already done this before but then again things have a tendency to disappear(the characters that I created with this account are a prime example. Lol.). But anyway I registered back in 2011 and joined more than a few roleplays(It seems they have disappeared as well.)then I kind of disappeared from RPG around 2014 and I was lucky enough to come across RPG as a recommendation in a FB group that I am apart of very recently(On Tuesday around 9pm Central Time) and managed to get my account details in an alternate email document.

Anyways. My name is Mike and I have been in the role playing scene for just over 23 years. I started at the age of 15(I am 37 now as of this post but will be 38 in September). I have graced various sites such as AOL(June 1997-Aug 2000), Yahoo(Sept 1998-Nov 2012), Voodoo Chat(Mar 2002-Oct 2006), MSN(briefly June 2001), GCN(April 2002-Sept 2006) and TalkCity/DelphiForums(Mar 2007-Oct 2014).

I first started role playing offline at the age of 13 in 1995 with my uncle and three of his friends playing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition.

Out of all the 40+ RP characters that I have created in my years of online role playing. Some of them have been inspired by video games that I have played or movies that I have seen. Although I tend to create original characters as opposed to the actual characters associated with them.

During my youth to mid teens I have been through a plethora of haunted houses. Then in 2013 at the age of 31 I decided to explore the behind the scenes aspects and I have been a Scare Actor since October of that year. So far I enjoy it and to me being a Scare Actor it allows me to portray monstrous characters and I get paid for scaring children and adults alike.

So that is me. Anything more that you want to know just send me a message. Thanks and it's great to be back on RPG!

"When we gaze into the Blackest oblivion, All we see is ourself."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

ForgottenShadows
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Greetings(also returning user)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:51 pm

Welcome! It's really good to have you again, Mike. I didn't know you back then in RPG as I actually only joined a couple months ago. Hope you get yourself well situated ! Any questions you have, just post a response here and an ambassador or I will do the best we can to respond to them. Be sure to enjoy yourself!
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joseph_Bennett
Member for 1 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration

Re: Greetings(also returning user)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Welcome back, ForgottenShadows! I'm always happy to help track down older profiles, if you want to connect with me in the chat with a few names of characters or details and the account. Sorry about that!

I'm excited to have your experience back, and look forward to seeing what you get involved in! Feel free to leave any questions you have in this thread and either myself or the Ambassadors can get you some answers or point you in the right direction.

Really stoked to see you again!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!