Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Greetings and such!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Greetings and such!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLUV on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:22 pm

Hullo! This is PrincessLuv, some of you might know me from another rp forum. I have decided that this seems like a place full of nice, fun people! I hope I'm correct in this assumption <3
As long as they gaze on Waterloo sunset, they are in paradise......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessLUV
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Greetings and such!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:56 am

Hi PrincessLUV,

We like to think that you are correct in assuming that we are fun, nice people, I have always thought of the site as having a impossibly high quotient oh fun and indeed nice people. Since you are clearly not new to forum roleplay I suggest you look about and see if you can find something that will appeal to you and take it from there. If you do have any problems or questions feel free to address them to any of the staff.

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:34 pm

O.O THE PrincessLuv!? Guess who I am!! *^_^*
Oi, and Welcome! x.x

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:57 pm

Nice to see another ALer here, despite the fact AL is trash....
Even more so after Free makes TwistedTomsky HMod of Community Central....

*Thinks about this "British takeover"*
Pugi, Kurisu, TwistedTomsky... All three are Brits, and HMods...
I also know of 10 British Mods...

Princess, if you're British, I may just have to kill you and bury you with AL. >__>

Let's hope that fate does not befall you.

-Aoi

Aoi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:16 am

AOI!? You're here too??? O.O
Wait, what happened to .Alucard!? Free fired him!? What the hell!? x.x We will have to get Alu to come here with us. Do you know where he is by any chance? o.o

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:43 pm

Yes, I am here. You may have missed my Welcome topic. I'll email you the link.

Yes, Free got rid of Alucard.
Alucard is in the hospital.
And, Free is promoting TwistedTomsky, because...

[quote=FreeSaiyan]Twistedtomsky was a moderator of Community Central before Android 18 was a moderator of Welcomes and Goodbyes/Ramblings. He's been on CC the longest, and has a lot of experience by now - not that this should be the sole or even major decider here. He has also dealt with far more difficult situations than CC situations alone, and I can personally vouch is 100% committed to AL. This is a guy who goes to every single AL meet (even the smallest ones), has never been absent from AL, and has done every job given to him without quitting it.[/quote]

I would like to 1) Point out that these meetings are only in Britain. Alucard should not be expected to fly from Guatemala to Britain to kiss Free's ass, 2) TwistedTomsky is an idiot. Plain and simple. 3) He has not been on Community Central the longest. And, had my opinion mattered (I was HMod of CC when Free tried this first), Tom would have NEVER been put on CC. 4) Community Central doesn't have "Difficult Decisions." 5) He wasn't there before Android 18 was a Welcomes/Goodbyes or Ramblings Mod. Sandy (Android 18) was a Ramblings Mod when I joined AL, back in March of '06, and became a Welcomes/Goodbyes Mod when I got the HMod spot, back in June of '06. At that time, Katsuragi was HMod of CC, but moved less than a month later, and I took the position - I had both HMod spots. In fact, Tom wasn't added to CC until after Free got rid of me (forced me into a corner where he could discredit me for stuff I didn't do, or I could leave willingly and not be discredited) in December of the same year....

There has been some conversation on the topic...

Aoi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:51 pm

Oh yea, he told me he was in the hospital, I forgot. ><
That is a bunch of bull! If Tom is so dedicated then why is it his Community Central Organizers scheme has been left alone for a very long time. He wouldn't give us orders or anything except for "go find new members" we never heard anything from him after that until a while later. Now there is only one person who had recently joined his scheme and he's the only person in that scheme because everyone gave up on it since he wouldn't tend to it. >< That pisses me off. Alucard was a wonderful hmod.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aoi on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:00 pm

Yeah, I know. Alu was awesome, and Tom is gay. So...

Anyway, Free loves his little Brits.

Aoi
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.