Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Greetings From Planet Alix

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings From Planet Alix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlixYall on Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:21 am

Hey there everyone! My name is Alix and I'm a 23 y/o non-binary writer with a career in hospitality. I've been writing creatively since as long as I could hold a pen, but found after high school that the Adult world had taken root and I hadn't written in YEARS. Well, this is simply one step in my process of remedying this. I'll give some more info on myself in the next paragraph(s), but I look forward to meeting everyone and making some great friends!

I suppose the best place to start is my writing/experience. I've always been a storyteller from making picture books with stick figure doodles in elementary school to doing some pretty decent outlining on an actual novel. I've found myself drawn towards fantasy genres, specifically the modern neo-fantasy vibes of universes like the Mortal Instruments, but have also dipped a toe or two into sci-fi. My writing is typically at a YA level, but my roleplay tends to serve to develop my characters more than my stories so that's easily adaptable.

Apart from writing, I can usually be found playing video games or binge-watching my latest series (watching through all the old Star Trek shows now!) with my boyfriend. My day job takes up a lot of my time, but I try to balance it with my freetime and recreation as much as I can.

Now that I've got all that out of the way; for those of you who made it this far, who wants cookies?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlixYall
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Greetings From Planet Alix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd on Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:32 am

Hello and welcome to Roleplay Gateway... What kind of cookies?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sigurd
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge Novelist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!