Greetings

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whiteshadow10988 on Tue May 12, 2020 7:00 pm

Hello, I am white shadow, but you can call me shadow. I am a average role player that usually tries to make as many friends as I can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

whiteshadow10988
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Greetings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue May 19, 2020 9:03 pm

Welcome to the site, White Shadow. We're glad to have you joining our ranks here.

I see you have an avatar of Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing :) are you a Gundam or anime fan?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Greetings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd Hring on Tue May 19, 2020 10:26 pm

Hello Shadow, welcome to the group. I am Siggy, but most people know me as Sigurd Hring, pleased to meet you.

Sigurd Hring
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!