Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Greetings

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Greetings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nerianna Knuu on Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:01 pm

Obviousely I'm new or I wouldn't be posting here...so...hello! I've been role playing for about ten years now, in the compuserve forums when they were open and now only from time to time when I can find someone up for a private game. I have high hopes that this community will be a new rp home for me, as I have been homeless far too long!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nerianna Knuu
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:07 pm

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to RPG GateWay!

If you've taken a look around, you'll see that there are a variety of different Rps going on from Sci-Fi to Anime and everything in between. Don't see something you like? Well start something yourself! We're always looking for fresh minds to keep expanding ourselves.

And hopefully, you'll find this place a comfortable new home for yourself. If you've got any questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask any Administrator or Moderator, we're here to help you and to make this as fun of an experience as possible!

Hope to see you around the forum!

§ SSJHK §

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:22 pm

Ooooh, another great name. Welcome to RPGateway, Nerianna. Experienced roleplayers new to the forums always make me much much more happy. And ten years is like...way experienced.

So welcome and all that good stuff. ^^ Have fun, look around (As I notice you were actually doing in chat a bit. >_>), and just enjoy yourself. All of us on staff here will always be at your service should you ever need something. And don't be afraid to come around often, we all try to be nice and hospitable. =)

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.