Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Greetings!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Greetings!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Letselina on Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:10 pm

I'm new here, but far from being new to forum and roleplaying life. I have several years of roleplaying and writing experience, but I haven't had any time the last year or so, so I've come to find a new place where I can have fun rping. I know it sounds cheesy, doesn't it? I hate writing this "welcome" posts XP

So HI EVERYONE!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Letselina
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Greetings!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:16 pm

I hate welcome posts too. Save yourself by joining an RPG! HOO-HAH!

Your livejournal layout is hot by the way. :p
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovey
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Letselina on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:31 pm

Oh thank you - but I just changed it a few moments ago - lol.

Letselina
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi, and welcome to the RolePlayGateway Forum!

I'm new here too...and I've no liking for welcome posts as well.

But nonetheless, have a great time and take a look around this Forum! Find a RP, or make your own new RP. Let us all use our creativity to make this place a better place to be!

And let us have our fun while we're at it too! ^_^

If you need help, have questions to ask, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer questions as well!

Join us as well in Chat and learn more! ^_^
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:13 am

Hiya! Welcome to the fun world of RolePlayGateway. (Once upon a time known as Gwing. =) ) There is plenty to do around here and you will find many area's in which you can RP. If you don't see the game for you create one! Also there are diffrent games around the forums which challenge you as a writer so look into those! (I am a slacker and have not posted in them yet. xD )

Also should you have any questions you can ask any of the staff here. We are always more than willing to help or feel free to ask any of the members. I look forward to seeing you about and hope that you will stop by the chat for some liveRP some time. It is always a blast. Have a great one!

Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:33 am

Hello there! If you're ever bored feel free to wander on over to the Others section where there are games going on such as movie quotes! If you have any questions... ask and you shall receive... the answer. :D

-Faith/April.-
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.